Double Artifact XP Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I'm literally on my way home as we speak. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Sweet...thanks. Now I can say it too

SUPER GREAT!!

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Total fiction.....I don't have a daughter. And I brought the PS4....not the laptop, what kind of maniac do you think I am?

Wait a min...I had the laptop too....could have been working on lair battles. CURSES!

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  4. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Freaking genius
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

New artifacts being released doesn't change the fact that it's still meant to be long-term progression, and yes...feeding the new artifacts for their respective feats would stop progression of other artifacts...but that would be temporary. Once you get the feats you can either keep the new artifacts and go back to your regular feeding schedule OR feed those new artifacts into the older non-maxed out ones and go back to your normal progression schedule. Where's the actual problem???
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What are you talking about??? Replays aren't required. Just run content, kill things and Nth metal drops. Run the vault, do the stabilizer duo. No replays required to do any of that. Whatever Nth Metal you get will have its XP doubled....nice bonus, keep it moving.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Just the slot Mepps said.
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I think the only problem here is that the last time they did the Double XP weekend on artifacts, it was shortly before the Kryptonian ones came out that most everyone then wanted to try and level up. If you have a ton of Nth saved up, and your best artifact today you were trying to level was say level 141, dropping all your Nth in that artifact might progress it 8 or 9 levels...then the next day they come out with a better, more attractive artifact (or 4 artifacts like last time), with feats attached, you now have to start the grind again. Now the double still makes using the Nth this weekend the better deal, but I can see where you might want to swap progression from one artifact's 148.5 to 149 today for 4 artifacts leveled to level 20 and 4 feats tomorrow if given the choice. I think if the feats were not attached to the new artifacts, no one would care. The feats make it a 'want it now' thing.

All I know is that I saved my Nth for the last 2 months and ground out 40 TCs (been sitting on stabilizers....bought none) to collect extra sunstones and took one artifact from 122 to 142 (I'm 8 seals lighter now too), and a level 4 kandor soda to show for it. Meh, anti-climactic if you ask me, especially for the 20-25 slots I've been eating up these last 2 months.

Reinheld
  10. foxhound008 New Player

Thanks Mepps. I got a question for you. I have all my style feats unlock and now have nothing worth while to spend my marks of victory, i think it would be a good idea to make the nth metal you buy from Constantine a more reasonable price and maybe add the ability to buy the purple 1000 xp nth metal rom Constantine as well.

"Lets Make Marks of Victory Great again"
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Just a tip, use MoV to buy Catalysts and sell them. I do it daily and you can make millions.
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thing is that most of those feats go up to Lvl 20-40 at most...not that great of an investment to qualify as a great disruption of progression. Not to mention that if you don't like those artifacts, you can feed them into ones you are working on or wait for new ones...and they take much less space than the Nth Metals themselves.
    • Like x 1
  13. Schimaera Devoted Player

I hear you and others that have the same opinion. However, I don't think, that a SP increase by 1 isn't that impactful and you wouldn't need it "now". Think about it. With the kryptonian Artifacts it was I think 25pts for each Artifact Rank 25. That's not even a whole SP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.