School is starting back up & summer is almost over.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knarlydude, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm guessing there will be no summer sale this year. :( Oh well.
    On the bright side it looks like I get to save some cash or spend my money somewhere else. Maybe I'll go drop some of that cash down on a truck or SUV instead. Thank you DCUO. Colorado here I come. :D
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Free 170 boost was the summer sale lol
    • Like x 4
  3. Noble One Committed Player

we still have the entire month lol
  4. Proxystar #Perception

You'll be dumping a truck on the next time capsule more like it :p
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Oh would it be wrong to say I look forward to school going back because the skill level and quality of the player base will improve during the time I'm running my daily content :D
    • Like x 7
  6. Knarlydude Loyal Player

LOL, I couldn't. I'm too cheap.
    I have yet to buy one TC and do not plan on it. I pay for sub and a few other things but that's about it.
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

[IMG]

but,
    It would not surprise me at all. LOL
    • Like x 1
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

There are many school districts that are starting next week.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Hurry up Halloween!
    • Like x 2
  10. L T Devoted Player

In the past the summer sale has been as early as June and as late as mid August. Next week or nothing... But it could still happen.

Of course they could be counting member appreciation week as their summer promotion-- there were episode discounts on stream and membership discounts for PlayStation. For PC folks like myself, it was a disappointment thought.
    • Like x 2
  11. Noble One Committed Player

and? summer is not over when school starts in your area, summer is offically over next month. so again we still have a whole month lol.
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

What is on the calendar & what is in real life are two different things. When kids go back to school. Summer is officially over for the kids, parents and anyone else that has to deal with kids running around everywhere.
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

oh please don't remind me! my next semester of college starts in 4 days. well at least i got to drop algebra, i never could do more than a 4 step linear equation.
    • Like x 1
  14. Noble One Committed Player

youre right and companies go by official lol. either way chillax we still have the entire month of august and you may get a surprise.
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I hope that member appreciation thing was not the summer sale because that member appreciation was a joke and especially for PC players like you & I that did not receive a members discount.
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm already seeing Halloween stuff on the shelves. Summer was over last month for retailers.
  17. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

school? i dropped out to play DC
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

^^^^^ THIS

I need my Halloween speaker
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And your broomstick staff
  20. Eve YouTuber

I asked about it, The answer I got is "they will never pre announce those". so I'm guessing there just isn't any this year.