DCUO Episode 32: Teen Titans: Judas Contract - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Amazing job. and a great rethanks
    • Like x 1
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the continued support. Makes all the hours I put into grinding, finding out the information, recording, editing, and assembling worth while knowing people appreciate it.

Yep! As RealTegan pointed out, 2 of them are. They grant you stats and then additional bonuses exclusive to the episode, after that.
    • Like x 3
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Had a few requests last night for the Family Honor Briefing, so I made it a priority to get that video out there. Here it is:

• Like x 1
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

So, Cyborg's Missing Screw is an ultra rare collection or what? I didn't saw it on the broker, neither on US nor EU.
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

The Rebirth of H.I.V.E. Investigation is up on my channel:

I really love the voice actor they got to do the H.I.V.E. Master's voice. Cool little storyline, too, explaining what happened to Queen Bee, I'm assuming after the events of the H.I.V.E. Duo/levelling mission and H.I.V.E. Moon Base, not to mention her incarceration in our League Halls in Episode 14.

Hope you find it helpful!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure on this one, yet. Haven't seen it drop myself or had any reports of it dropping from anyone else. I'll update the post as soon as I find anything out, though.
    • Like x 1
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

If anyone is interested, the breakthroughs for Core Augments are:

Rank 8: 100%
    Rank 15: 85%
    Rank 21: 60%
    Rank 23: idk

Maybe someone can post the mats needed per Breakthrough. I just know that Rank 21 was 16 Changling life-force, 6 Azeratheian, 4 raid ones (forgot the name)

Rank 23 requires Amazonian Catalysts (4 iIrc) which I only saw dropping in Elite Content so far. If anyone saw these drop in other instances, too, please let me/us know :)

General questions: Did someone see Cats dropping from the event versions?
    • Like x 1
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I ran the event duo and alert last night, did not see any of the catalysts drop
  8. Schimaera Devoted Player

It is a weekly, so you can add it as a fixed 8 marks per week. The daily reset just happened and I completed Nightwings mission yesterday. It didn't unlock again.
    • Like x 1
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks very much :)
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Just uploaded Terra Incognito to the channel, for those struggling to finish it:

It's a fairly straight forward Investigation to finish, but there's a catch. Nodes 2 and 3 are behind locked doors, in the alert, and you can only open one of them each time you run the alert. The door which you can unlock is decided randomly. So it can take a few attempts to get both nodes (as I found out the hard way XD)

I believe this video concludes my guide, also. I don't think I'm missing anything that I want to cover. I'll try and finish the OP collections list, and I'm probably going to re-write/edit the Augments guide with further information, but that's it.

Hopefully you've found this guide useful and thanks, as always, for your continued support.
    • Like x 1
  11. Schimaera Devoted Player

Rank 15 (100%)

4 Changling Life-Force
    3 Azarathian Life-Force

Rank 18 (85%)

8 Changling Life-Force
    4 Azarathian Life-Force

Rank 21 (60%)

16 Changling Life-Force
    6 Azarathian Life-Force
    4 Tamaranean Life-Force

Rank 23 (missing 1 Amazonian LF so percentages aren't shown. my guess is 40%)

2 Amazonian Life-Force
    6 Tamaranean Life-Force
    8 Azerathian Life-Force

Not 100% sure about Rank 21 because I already passed it. 16 CLF is correct, the other things could be 6/3 as well..
    • Like x 1
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the info. I'll update the main post over the next few days with this.
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Wayyyyyy too many catalysts needed for something that will be replaced in months ...

As always thanks for the info Tori !
    • Like x 2
  14. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Just curious if anyone found out what the rare reward drop from the elite raid is yet?
  15. Schimaera Devoted Player

Well tbh, if you have alts it isn't that hard really. Also the Cats are somewhat cheap on the broker, good thing: You don't need any more changling life-forces for rank 23.

@ Tori: Rank 21 of my post is correct and rank 23 is indeed 40% ^^
    • Like x 1
  16. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Thank you so much! I was becoming mad because i was unable to find the second one. By the way, if you open the door before the final battle Terra appears and say something (just ointing it because a lot of people don't open this door and just use the folowing terminal to desactivate the machine).
    • Like x 1
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Not on the US Server :/
  18. Schimaera Devoted Player

OP Collection: Cyborg's Missing Screw: Nightwing's Weekly (Support either Cyborg or Raven)

Prince Karra's Royal Signet (other collection) also dropped from the Nightwing weekly
    • Like x 1
  19. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I can confirm this, came here to say that I got it to drop from nightwing's weekly as well
    • Like x 1
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

No problem :) Glad to help!

I agree, also, with that sentiment. I'm currently being bottle-necked by a lack of catalysts. Azarathian catalysts to be exact. I would buy them off the Broker, but they're quite expensive and I need my cash to buy the OP collections, which have been absolutely appauling for me this time (I've seen the Kid Flash Boot Strap twice and nothing else, and I've been running the content multiple times, daily, since it came out).

I'd like to see them put the catalysts in the Constantine vendor. Keep them dropping as they are, in content, too, but put them in the vendor, as well.

At this point it's a pain maxing out one Augment, let alone 2 augments, plus 2 more for my off role, and at least 2 more for every alt.

Haven't heard of anything like that, this episode. Then again, the Alexander Luthor bonus drop from E30 doesn't really get spoken about much, too, either. So there may be something.

Thanks again, I'll be updating the info sometime this week. I took a break from making DCUO stuff last week, after the marathon sessions I spent bug catching, grinding, editing, and producing the information. I'll fully update the augments section with your findings and some visuals by the end of the week.

Thanks very much for your information. I had a suspicion that they would be dropping from that box, as I opened about 100 of the regular Loot Boxes on test and only ever saw the Starfire Scrunchy in them. Glad it's been found. Seems to be one of the more rarer pieces, too. Prices were in the $20m region on the EU Server last time I checked.

------------------------------------------

I was wondering if anyone could confirm how many Titans Cred drop in the Elite versions of the raids? I haven't been able to beat them yet, so I'm not sure how many marks you get. Is it 13 for each?