Once Again...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OneBadBoi, Jul 11, 2018.

1. OneBadBoi Active Player

Anyone else upset that the bubble aura is untradeable? This happened last year with the Aquarium Aura, though it was made tradeable before the seasonal ended. I don't know why I expected it to be any different with the bubble aura. So once again, I foolishly collected it on the character that had the most of the collection pieces only to find it untradeable. Please, could you guys at least make it account bound?
    • Like x 6
  2. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I almost made a thread about this!

Yeah, I'm unhappy with it too. One of the bigest issues is the inconsistency with different types of items that are earned the same way.

Devs, please make the Bubble Aura tradeable. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  3. Noble One Committed Player

iirc it was never meant to be also i think it was account bound for members right?
  4. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Not account bound for me. Finished the collection on a character that will never use it and found it was not account bound, so I couldn't swap it to someone who could use it. My account is currently paid up till the end of the month.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I never understand why people collect things on the toon they know doesn't need it. Throw that stuff in your shared bank.
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Cause some of us plays alts. Crazy, I know.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have alts as well. Got that shared bank packed with stuff.
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Why save it? I never change my mains look. So my alts get all my stuff.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It is mostly R&D and catalysts. But I transfer my collections to the toons that need them. That was the point. Finish collections on the toon that needs the reward.
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The reason this happens for me is that I run my main (same as my forum name) primarily. This is the toon that sees the most play time, and accordingly, completes pretty much every collection in the game. Since I play him first, he winds up with the collections first and I just consume them so I can get started on finding the ones I don't have yet, and then pass the rewards to whatever toon fits best.

I don't always have time or can remember to just put things in the shared bank...and i'm used to rewards usually being account bound at the least. So I have to agree with the OP and all those supporting this thread. Because I lost patience, I consumed the aura on my main instead of waiting for them to patch it so I could pass it to my water toon (which I have been taking a break from).
    • Like x 4
  11. Schimaera Devoted Player

Because the collections won't show up on the broker anymore. I need that with my main when I play the broker game. Simple as that.
    • Like x 2
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I forgot to mention that aspect of it too. I've collected things I didn't even care for JUST to make sure it doesn't show up on my broker search on my main, who holds all the money.
    • Like x 2
  13. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Because that character was almost done with the collection and I was looking at potential SP gained. The other aura is trade-able so I figured this one was too. You don't get ANY information trying to mouse over a collection reward in the window so there is no way to know ahead of time what permissions are on any reward.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You're right, there is no way to know what the permissions are set to. Next time don't take the chance. You could have started the collection on the right toon. By the way, the feats for the Bubble Aura and Aquarium Aura, don't reward towards SP.
  15. dresserball Dedicated Player

I thought it was a fake feat. Like it only gives a title no SP
  16. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Yeah I found that out after I took a closer look at them. As to starting it on the right character, that happened to be the one I was most interested in playing at the time. If i really want the aura on another character I'll just have to redo the collection on them. Not sure it's worth the sand dollars though.

Yeah, sadly no SP but did get a title, so that was nice.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The last collection is tradable on the broker, if you have the funds.