cant buy new artifacts off quarks vender

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Original Cryo boy, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I've got all the feats for obtaining them. Wondering why I can't buy them for 25 quarks. What am I missing?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The quarks? Resetting the feats? Praying to Jesus? Idk
  3. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Are you talking about the Assassins Artifacts? if so then you cannot buy them if you already unlocked the feats (per character) and got them in the mail. You can only buy them if you do not unlock the feats or use the luminous gaze to complete those feats. Basically, they are there for those who have quarks but do not want to use their stabilizers or purchase stabilizers with real money to open the Assassins Time Capsules to get those Artifacts.
  4. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Solar amp, the soda, etc. Cant buy those. By the way all that info above is false. I've bought the assassins artifacts after having got the feats. You can buy them, consume them and buy them again. But I cannot buy the new ones for some reason. Not that big a deal as they are tradeable if I recall correctly. I'll just get them on another toon and trade them but idk why I cant buy them.
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Well it doesnt make any sense business wise if you offer them on the vendor while they are available in the current TC. It takes away the incentive to open their respective TC to unlock them. So it results in less money spent in opening that specific TC, with an alternate/cheaper/easier option to obtain them. After they come out with a new TC, to replace the current one, can you expect to see them on the quarks vendor.
    • Like x 1
  6. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

That doesnt make sense on multiple levels. You buy them with currency you get from opening the tcs. You get them after opening a small handful of tcs and they are tradeable.

I'm pretty sure I've read they are supposed to be available on the quarks vender. Also says so right on the artifact.

Edit: case and point on why that didn't make sense, I just bought one on the broker for 200k.
  7. Dene Devoted Player

They are cheap, on the broker
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These will be added to the vendor when the Kryptonian capsule stops dropping.
    • Like x 3
  9. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Mepps, will we eventually get a 3rd or 4th artifact slot in the future? Also, what is the plan for Omnipotent gear scaling?
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Told ya so.
    • Like x 1
  11. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I didn't say you were wrong I said it didnt make sense. Mepps confirming it didnt make it make sense. Theres not an increased incentive to buy tcs. They are on the broker for dirt cheap. Honestly once I realized how cheap they were I would have never spent the 25 quarks even.
  12. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

New players who only have / dont have 200k would. Why does having multiple options to get something as opposed to just one not make sense? Personally I'd call it a QoL improvement
  13. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I have consumed the Assassin's artifacts of a few toons and I cannot buy them again with those toons; the menu locks those toons out.
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

It does technically make what I said correct but ill agree to disagree. If getting them from the TCs isnt an option for you, then go ahead and buy them off the broker. You said so yourself that its a better option for you besides the qwark vendor. Mepps' reply confirmed that the artifacts will be on the vendor later. So you can buy them off the broker or wait for them to be put on the qwarks vendor.
    • Like x 1