Test Discussion Episode 32: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Greetings Titans! This is where you leave feedback for items and rewards for Teen Titans: The Judas Contract. We will check in and fix things as often as possible. Thank you!
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Not sure if collections apply, but the collection piece "Fan Letter" for Beast Boy's Scrapbook seems like it got cut off
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    I just finished the Titans Training Sim duo and received two Catalysts as drops from Trigon. The two Catalysts were Dionesium and Changeling Life-Force.

I wasn't expecting to see Dionesium drop.
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

Same for me.
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Possible Bug: Incorrect Loot Cache for both Bounties
    The Fearsome Five Weekly Bounty and Giant Robot Weekly Bounty both reward players with a "Teen Titans: The Judas Contract Loot Cache" but typically speaking, all weekly missions reward players with a Large Loot Cache.

I've checked both Earth 3 and Deluge and all weekly missions in those episodes awarded players with a Large Loot Cache.

Is this an oversight?
  6. dcuobank Level 30

7. Charon Lead Content Designer

It was stated in both raid threads that Feats are a work in progress and will be incoming for testing early this week. Thanks!

• Like x 1
  8. Red Five Developer

Yup, this is a bug. Thanks for reporting!
  9. Red Five Developer

Good find, thanks for the picture!
  10. Red Five Developer

No, this is correct. Now you get the Large Loot Cache by completing Nightwing's mission.
  11. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Should there be a vendor for this Episode outside the teleporter in the Watchtower (and Hall of Doom)? We've had them on all recent episodes that have had the event versions.
    • Like x 1
  12. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Not pertaining to this episode, but will older content like Gotham Gang War get reduced reward gear prices in its vendor?
  13. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    One thing I don't like about the raid loot tables for this episode is the prevalence of outdated teleporter mods. On the Normal difficulty raid boss fights, it isn't uncommon for two teleporter mods like "Condemned Shipyards" to be on the loot picker list.

Location specific teleporter mods like that aren't useful for anyone at the Normal difficulty raid level.
    • Like x 1
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

in the live stream it was clearly stated the generator mods are going to be tradeable... please tell me this is getting fixed:
    [IMG]
    realy think they should be AT LEAST account boung tradeable... guess they sayd even on the broker!
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

played on the hero side five mins ago,
    we run the event version of both raids,
    3 gen mod drops: resto, power, vita...
    all the same issue: says untradeable.
    tryed to trade, trade was not possible.
    also: shouldn't they called differently?
    the deluge DLC is a thing of the past...
    maybe a rename into "gen mod mk11"?
  16. Red Five Developer

Turns out these were duplicated in the loot tables. Thanks for pointing me to find this!
  17. BumblingB I got better.

So the generator mods aren't trade-able? :/ Fun.
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

can not trade and can not sale... avair did say clearly they would be tradeable! thats why i think it is not working as intended...
    • Like x 1
  19. Luke© Well-Known Player

No idea if this is the right spot for "Feats" , but didnt find another thread ^^
    It´s about the new "The Machine" Feats, they´re saying you must complete somthing in "Normal AND Elite"?
    Is that wrongfully written, or you really must complete it in both? :D
  20. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I'm not sure whether to post this here or in the Augments thread.

The Cybernetic Exobytes you receive from completing open world dailies are not stacking. I just repeated Cyborg's open world dailies a few times and received a Flawed Cybernetic Exobyte from each run. These Exobytes did not stack automatically and each one occupies its own inventory space.

Can this behavior be fixed?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.