Purchased wrong market place item

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by areacode8O8, Jul 13, 2018.

1. areacode8O8 Committed Player

Just recently purchased and used the wrong personality change token. Bought serious when I was really looking for powerful. After the mistake I sent in a ticket for a refund or another personality change token. 24hrs has already passed.

Wondering If I'm wasting my time waiting for a response? If they replied "no" in minutes I would have just went ahead and purchased another token. Do you guys think I will get a refund or token change? How long will something like this take to get solved?
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I highly doubt you'll get a refund. Generally customer errors are not covered in refunds.
    • Like x 3
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

My condolences.
    • Like x 2
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

To the OP.. Sorry but Shark is 100% right. Its a shame it happened to you but I have yet to see anything here where some one asked for a refund based on an error THEY made and got their cash back.
    • Like x 2
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

yeah won't get a refund but wish when you purchase a personality change token or body change token, you get a preview of your character to see which one you like to purchase without going to character creator.
    • Like x 3
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I made that mistake years back when I bought a token and switched to Flirty. Wound up buying another token to switch again LOL
    Live and learn.

To anyone reading this and looking for a preview.. i can NOT say 100% for sure but I'd be willing to bet MagnetoxxFirstClass probably has videos om U Tube showing all the stances /dances etc available. He does an outstanding job of putting together tutorial short films to help players.
  7. Imaginos Dedicated Player

That whole damn marketplace needs a serious makeover. You can't preview half the stuff and half the little blurbs leave out important information. Shoddy way to run an online shop imo. Poor form marketing department.

You should get some sort of preview on every item, even if it's only an image of said item in use (such as lairs). You should always get info if it's account claim or sole character claim on every item to avoid possible confusion. You should get info if it's tint-able or not for any item that can potentially have colors changed, such as auras, costumes, lairs etc... Any pertinent information should be there. Hair styles should show every single style you get with preview, yet doesn't. You should never have to go to some third party site to find out what the hell you're buying!
  8. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I miss that guy. Is it just me or have we seen him less lately?
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

You must be just missing him. He's still around and still active both in game and on the forums. Hmm although you know what? I just pulled up his profile and checked. he has not posted here since May 30th... Damn over a month? Hope everything is okay. I enjoy his posts and his videos. See now I am missing him too :(
    • Like x 2