Bonus Atlantean Crowns! July 12-15, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Crowns Weekend!

You read that correctly - Atlantean Crown rewards in Deluge will be doubled this weekend. Teen Titans: Judas Contract launches July 18. That's next week! Make sure ALL of your characters are ready for the new episode, and enjoy bonus crowns currency rewards through Sunday. The bonus applies to both the end-game episode versions of this content and to the level-agnostic event versions. Open your map and use the warp to event option to put yourself right in the middle of things.

This weekend – from Thursday, July 12, 2018, through Sunday, July 15, 2018 – all players will receive bonus Atlantean Crowns in Deluge. Atlantean Crowns are used to acquire vendor gear and other item rewards in the Deluge event and episode.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning.
    • Like x 12
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

SUPER GREAT!!!

Take that Chill Cat

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

WOOT WOOT!!!!
    Lovin This Thx DayBreak
  4. Yes We Can Active Player

Not to complain about this, but who is left to enjoy this reward? All what players do is spam the content in week 1 and then disappear. And to be honest, why should we level up our alts like lets say our 'controller' if they are completely useless?
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Was hoping for a double XP weekend so I can mess around with the wrist dispenser...
    • Like x 2
  6. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I think we all were. It's been over two months since the last double XP and a little under one month since the last Triple Crowns.
    • Like x 3
  7. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I appreciate the Bonus Crowns weekend but wheres the double xp weekend :(
    • Like x 2
  10. BumblingB I got better.

My 170 boosted alt thanks you. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Would you rather have double XP now or after the DLC drops so it would count more?
    It would be more beneficial after the DLC launch so our Nth metal and XP for augments would be doubled.
  12. Cypher Well-Known Player

I wish I had alts that high! hahaha
  13. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I trying to remember if they did a bonus stabilizer fragments weekend once (I think so) and wonder if they'll ever do that again.
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Eh, guess you have a point
  15. Yaiba Committed Player

We need Double Cash Gained Weekend...
  16. BumblingB I got better.

You missed the Member Gift last week, huh? :(
  17. inferno Loyal Player

What?? And I just made one of my premium accounts to sub a month. This is perfect to get him back onto end-game.
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

That's cool and everything... but aren't we overdue for an Artifact bonus XP weekend?
  19. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Time to gather Deluge armor to use as material for Teen Titans Augments/Implants! :D
  20. OneEyedLobo New Player

They 100% won't do a double xp weekend for a month or longer once Augments launch since we'll get the golden exos and they won't want someone to keep them waiting for that, so yeah this would have been the perfect weekend for a double xp imo.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.