Atlantean outpost why no sand dollars

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Trixxxter, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Trixxxter New Player

Can someone please explain why we don't get sand dollars for a reward when you complete the 4 player atlantean outpost event. Says in the general explanation that it is 4 player and the reward is sand dollars. Been running it since it began and have never received them . Why when it says they are the reward
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I dont know about you but I run it across multiple toons a day and get 5 Sand Dollars every time.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You get 5 Sand Dollars from Atlantean Outpost and 5 Sand Dollars from the outdoor mission. Each have a mission in your journal that you have to complete by clicking on it.
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

OP admitted in the same thread over in the Gameplay forum that he was leaving the instance too soon, before the rewards were given out.
    • Like x 1
  5. Trixxxter New Player

Yeah I don't know what's going on, worked one time stayed in room for the end of speech and hung around a minute or 2 and never saw dollars on loot channel or anywhere else. Clicked when completed and nothing , but thank you to all that helped
  6. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Sometimes these seasonals require the first part (warships in this case) to be completed prior to running the instances. Otherwise, you can still queue up and run them, but will not receive the reward.

What I'm wanting to know is when did the Atlantean Outpost stop dropping stuff? Literally nothing. Used to drop Aquaman's belt, didn't it? Would be nice if it at least dropped the occasional seasonal collection piece.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Aquaman's Belt drops in the walk in at Suicide Slum. Seasonal collections still drop in the Atlantean Outpost and every other instance in the base game.