I don't feel powerful anymore.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by °sFlashs°, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

let's be real... Alot of players who want a sp revamp simply wanted content locked behind a sp minimum.
    • Like x 1
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

These guys are so awesome.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sleeping Forest Active Player

What I fail to get is, how much of said community make up the entire population of the game. Be realistic here, all these poor decisions/great decisions the developers choose to implement, are based off of a small portion of the entire community.

Most of said community I never even see in game yet here they are complaining or praising the bad and the good. Most even outright quit but still keep tabs on the forums. I get that if you want your voice to be heard you have to pretty much be an active member of the forums, but guess what, most don't.

There has to be a better way to communicate to a larger portion of the player base then just the forums. Something in game, adding active GM's, having a developer on live doing content once in a while. Something more engaging then just the forums. The Q&A's they used to do on Discord was the best attempt at being more engaging with the community. I would love to see more of that.

Then you have the people who don't know where to find the latest news, be it the post tracker, whats new, or the announcement threads. Heck, there are even those who do not use the twitter widget on the left side of the forums. You don't even need an active twitter account to get twitter only news about DCUO. I know I don't, but I can still view it.

I am sorry for rambling and going a off topic.
    • Like x 1
  5. Gimpy Loyal Player

Most of us actually wanted the game returned to what it was before they implemented Weapon Mastery.

People want to say the game is now as it was "intended" to be from the beginning, it isn't, when the "decision makers" posted about the end result of what SR would be, they said it would be an entirely different game, they were correct.

This isn't the game it was before WM.
    If it were the game before WM was implemented the population wouldn't have taken such a huge loss with people leaving.

I remember the time when crafting mods actually counted toward the CR of a player.
    Now "progression" being tied to how much cash a person is willing to spend is the only perception/point of view/ opinion I have been given with the end result and the "gotcha" twist they always have to add just to stick a thorn into the mix.

No, this isn't the game it was before WM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

y'all made sure of that.

Have a great day and enjoy yourself.
    • Like x 3
  6. Yes We Can Active Player

You can thank the stats revamp and the devs/testers about that. Some people did try to give this advice but were ignored. Basically a big area of concern for stats is how damage is dealt and defense mitigating damage. They had a system in place but they changed it and now it is a flat line (not linear) to where the only thing that's different is our health amount in lower content.

There's more to it but the system is not what it should be to feel powerful in lower tier content like we were promised. This would take another stats revamp to fix this.....something people want but some others don't.
    • Like x 1
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Stevie is / was awesome.

watch this one. Two legends jamming :D

Hall of Fame Lineup here

Yes.............. That's Phill Collins on the drums. :D

• Like x 1
  8. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

today i learn that, there is an actual device called "cry baby" XD
    • Like x 1