What happens if you use a cr170 boost...

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Imaginos, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Imaginos Dedicated Player

After the new enhancement system goes live? Do you get boosted up and gain 8 more golden nuggets exobytes? to boost your mods to the 170 level?
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no you only get the mission once and these golden Nuggets will nerver return.
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The 170 boost does give you mods currently, so it would only be fair to include xp for augments in their place. It doesn't necessarily have to be these special golden exos, but something should be given.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I just set up my test account and connected last night. Question for those of you that know...does the 170 CR boost go against my live server free one I just got ( have not used it yet)? I'm guessing no, but was wary of using it.

Reinheld
  5. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Exactly. So we need an answer to this.
  6. Trexlight Devoted Player

Here's the breakdown regarding the Replacement Mod Boxes:

Unopened in your Inventory or still in mailbox on/after Launch Day:
    - When opened youll only get the 12 Generator Surplus Mod Box and the 20 Equipment Surplus Mod Box
    - The Generator Mods are still usable on your Generator
    - The Equipment Mods are obsolete and will grant 20 XP for your Augments meaning you'll have 400 XP total.
    - There will be NO Exchange Kits given

Opened in Inventory before Launch Day *BE SURE TO OPEN THEM BEFORE LAUNCH DAY*
    - When opened you'll get 20 Equipment Exchange Kits, 20 Prefab Exchange Kits, 20 Equipment Mod Surplus Box, and 12 Generator Mod Surplus Box
    - Both Exchange Kits will give 20 XP each meaning if you still have the full stack of 20 for each, you'll have 800 XP (20 XP * 40 Kits)
    - The Generator Mods are still usable on your Generator
    - The Equipment Mods will be obsolete and will grant 20 XP for your Augments meaning you'll have 400 XP total.

Basically said, if you still have an unopened box of Recovery Mod Boxes, open them before July 18th to get as much free XP as you can.