The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, so that's how that SuperDupe was able to wear an emblem on his waist with basically a full slimline outfit (using one of the materials to make it 'solid')?
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I Hope they make more belts that you can have emblems on,then mabye i can get my owlman style properly done :)
    • Like x 2
  3. areacode8O8 Committed Player

My Josh Brolin cable

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

We can't make a really good Cable until we have one metal arm. :(
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

got the cyborg hand canon for my style.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, you can use the new Cyborg arm as a weapon? Or was that a very well-timed screengrab?
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

It's not a new hand blaster its an old from the titans solo on villain side and the cyborg canon is just a style for hand blaster.if you tap then the first tap is with the hand hes has hes hand canon on.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't think it looked like the slim one (specially seeing the new one hasn't been released yet :p ), and kinda figured it was just a well-timed shot :D

Where do you get that style from anyway?
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

hells doorway,a solo instance on the villain side
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

He needs a new barber STAT! :p
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What level please? Chris uses HandBlasters and is a Villain
  12. Megzilla Developer

As a mercy main, this delights me
    • Like x 5
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks to Style Unlocking, my recreation of the Green Lantern Corps' Stel of Grenda is getting closer and closer to his final look, which will match his current comic book look as closely as the game will allow at this time. I still need to get the right Waist, Hand and Shoulder Styles to complete the look.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Since the Devs programmed the Hijacked Servitor Chest to not display an Emblem, even though one could've been put on the glowing disc in the chest, just like with the Sector Agent Chest, I've had to resort to using the Scion of Ion Back Style instead:

[IMG]

[IMG]

While that looks good when he's hovering in place, it clips very badly the rest of the time:

[IMG]

I DO like how applying the Silver Material to the Enhanced Spindrift Hand Style gives it a look similar to brushed stainless steel when seen up close. Very cool! :cool:

And... I'm spent!
    • Like x 3
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think you need to have Circe as a mentor. Walk in is at Robinson Park. I think the trick is to beat Cyborg first before defeating the other Titans but it's a rare drop.
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

He looks experienced
    • Like x 1
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to make the concept art style of shazam from injustice.The lightning at starros place made the pants redish wich they are not ingame.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

My speedster, Ergokinesis.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 7
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Fantastic job on this look. Mind telling me your color code for the Gold in your hands? It seems to match the gold material nicely.
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I would like that code as well, please.