The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It literally labels the gear with 'Slot 1, Slot 2, Slot 3', the four colours you get to choose from are simply labelled '1, 2, 3, 4'
    Not everyone colours all their gear in the same order as their palette order, so simply changing the third colour may not affect the gear correctly if, for example, they put that colour in the first slot for that particular piece of gear. Changing the slot colour is typically easier than changing the colour itself, specially as doing so could affect (negatively) other pieces of gear

Why are you making this such a big deal? When the person affected appreciated the clarification
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I wasn't making it a big deal. I used the term 'your palette' in my original response versus 'helm's palette'. But I'll try to avoid such confusing jargon in the future.
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A great point. But my program’s alter-ego is a cashier. So take my word for it when I say there are plenty of people too stupid to immediately catch on.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think next time I'll be less lazy and use screen shots to illustrate. I'll leave no room for confusion or large orange clarifications.
    • Like x 2
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Or, simply accept the assistance with as much grace as one can

People correct me all the time, and have never got upset about it

Remember when someone asked what bracer someone used? And three people posted the wrong name? No one involved got upset about the corrections, and it even resulted in glove-less bracers being developed for the future
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Totes.
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Now that I figured out how to make the head flame, I finished playing with the it.
    But a quick question...too loud?
    ...oh yes, and before any of you ask, it actually was very easy uploading my program into the noncorporeal lifeform within that armor.
    • Like x 4
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No.
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nope, not too loud (not even gonna make a joke about being deafened :p ), the overall scheme actually looks great, including your weapon
    Butt, what feet are those?
    • Like x 1
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Looks fine to me. I think the look overall might have been a little too busy/loud if you had used something like the Green Plasmic or Green Solar auras, but everything seems okay. Anyhow, if it seems a little too bright or loud you can always adjust the shade of green you're using to tone it down.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The new Fire Soul. The whole costume looks like Enhanced Fire Soul other than the emblem and weapon.
    • Like x 1
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thanks everyone.
    And yes, the whole thing is Enhanced Fire Soul.
    The Glacier Staff I use for all of my outfits (except Midnighter) because I am speciesist. I hate Kryptonians. So my staff is tipped with Kryptonite.
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Actually you might be right. Because the original aura I used was Kryptonite Aura.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I use that aura on my Lantern look.
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you both, Haasts is always on the look out for bird-like feet or legs
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Including the Waist Style/Belt? And does it have to be the Enhanced Waist to display your Emblem on the belt buckle? 'Cuz I've been needing that option on a character for quite some time.
  17. Noble One Committed Player

yup just a heads up though as the pants have the belt molded to it. the waist is only the buckle that lights up.
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Noble One is correct. The belt is just a buckle. No, I don’t think you have to have the Enhanced style for the emblem to show. The emblem should show on regular, Enhanced should just make it glow.
    • Like x 2
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They are a part of the same style he's wearing, Hero of Kandor (new Time Capsule style).
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The regular Buckle also displays the Emblems, not just the enhanced version. As someone else pointed out, the actual belt is molded on to the pants style, and the waist piece is just a buckle.
    • Like x 2