Test Discussion Episode 32: Titans Island (Open World)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Meowtapes, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meowtapes Developer

Hello everyone!

We are putting Titans Island, the Open World of Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, up onto PCTest. This content will be available for level 10+ players.

When you first visit Titans Island in the pointer mission, you will arrive in a special version of the open world, where most of the Titans are welcoming you and the other new recruits. To access the "real" Open World (the one with all the content), you must first speak to Cyborg on the docks.

After you speak to Cyborg, you will then be able to warp or teleport to the populated Titans Island that has all of the Open World missions.

Known Issue:
    • In the pointer mission, it is intended that there will be a world barrier restricting you to only the area around the docks, but this barrier is not in place. This means it is possible for you to get lost running around an empty Titans Island. Don't do that. Use the warp menu or zone to the open world Titans Island after you speak to Cyborg.
    Please post here about your experiences doing the missions on Titans Island.

Thank you!
    Meowtapes
    • Like x 1
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Is there supposed to be a recluse here?
    [IMG]
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    It would be nice if there was a warp to the "Battle Zone" after talking to Cyborg on the pointer mission. Having to take the teleporter back to Watchtower and rewarping can be a bit confusing.
    • Like x 1
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Are these guys supposed to be walking on water?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Maxabel New Player

Minor bug ?
    When I first visit Titans, it seems the titan fans at the dock are infected with Doomsday spore since I can progress through the "affliction eviction" mission by talking to them :{
    • Like x 1
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    This Rock'em mission is not fun to run. You've very weak compared to the NPCs you're supposed to be fighting and it is very easy to die.

My trinket icons keep bugging out and showing the wrong icon when I switch back to Human form.
    • Like x 2
  7. Gromms New Player

The mission where you must enter a Mech suit to fight, neither health or power regenerate. Melee moves were doing 200-300 in damage per hit, while the superpower moves were doing 11-13k per hit.
    • Like x 3
  8. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

What no weekly kill so many npc mission?
  9. SilkyPawz Bunny

I was doing one of the Dailies that Cyborg gives called " Rock'em" there is an issue you don't regen power at all or health, I only regen power and health when I got out of the mech suit and when i put the suit on it said I was cr230 when I am cr235 without the mech suit.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Gromms New Player

The mission where you must rescue citizens at the docks. I ko'd one of the npc, the other fell off the dock, the one that fell off disappeared, the citizen immediately ran to the end of the dock, and the ko'd npc came back up and ran to the end of the dock, kicking the citizen off.
    • Like x 1
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

More than once I noticed a large number (more than 15) of the security bots clustering together. They'd pool around another, opposing, npc and since they can't really kill each other they just keep piling up.

This would likely be less of an issue when the area is populated by people running quests, but then down the line when the content gets older they'll likely go back to piling up.
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Possible Bug: Issues with Phasing
    Several people have been shouting in the public chat channels that they are attempting a bounty. When I head over to the locations for the bounty, the players aren't there. Usually this means they are in a different phase.

So I find their name under "Recent Text" and choose "Phase With". After a brief message about synching to the server, I am placed in what appears to be a new phase. There doesn't seem to be anyone here except me. On occasion, when I phase, I get the red message about a giant robot attacking titan towers, indicating it has respawned.

I am playing on the Villains faction and I believe the people I'm trying to phase with are all on the heroes faction.
    • Like x 2
  13. PunkGeekFuse New Player

There is a problem where one of raven's missions where you have to save fans/citizens from a helicopter and from under rocks stops indicating where on the mini map these people are, and the icon above these fans/citizens disappears. The mission can still be completed and the items can still be interacted with but it is confusing.
    • Like x 2
  14. XEMD Well-Known Player

I can't see any other players for some reason. I only see myself
  15. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    The "Rock'em" mission has several issues:
    • It is impossible to regenerate Power when in robot form. You have to exit Robot mode after each fight to regenerate your Power and Health
    • Weapon attacks do very little damage compared to your tray abilities and the enemy bots have very large health pools.
    • You are very squishy in comparison to the robots you are fighting.
    • Energy Blast is easily interrupted.
    The description for the robot's abilities have several issues too:
    1. Does the robot version of Taser Pull actually have power interactions?
    [IMG]

2. Taser Pull and Energy Blast should note they have 0 Power Cost.

3. Energy Blast has no description.

4. Under "Current Combos", an "Arcane Blast" is listed. I have been unable to perform that attack with the Robot.

Big Bug
    If you Warp to another area or queue while in Robot form, you will retain Robot form:

You won't get very far though.

This mission in its current state is awful to play.

I do find it appropriate that the "Shapechange" is listed as a "Debuff" under Current Effects.
    • Like x 2
  16. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Subtitles are not being displayed when you rescuing fans during the "A Fan-tastic Rescue" mission:

I have subtitles enabled, but nothing is being displayed.
  17. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    For the "A Fan-tastic Rescue" mission, should the burning helicopters be displayed as white dots on the radar? I'm not seeing them on the radar.
  18. Luke© Well-Known Player

The Mission "Rock´them" is way too hard, you can hardly regenerate in the robotic form. Also you do low dmg to the enemies, the amount you must defeat is too high too.
  19. Kestral Committed Player

When you initially get to the open world and can talk to the fans on the beach the girl all the way to the right wearing a pink dress and blue backpack is the only one that would not que to talk.

a general bug the raids are not being listed in order on the on duty menu.

As mentioned before while wearing the mech suit you can not regen health or power even when out of combat.

BTW your characterization for Damien Wayne is perfect.
  20. Brav Well-Known Player

Hello Meowtapes,

Just pointing out what I noticed so far in the open world weekly mission for "Support Raven" from Nightwing, the UI Transmission shows Cyborgs Icon Instead of Ravens' Icon. Nothing big but I thought I should mention it in case no one else was aware.

If I notice anything else, I will be sure to mention it. Thank you.

Sincerely: Brav
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.