Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Kaycee1319 Level 30

More hair would be great or I see sometimes when the game is loading in the DC bombshells, it would be cool to have those other bombshells styles too.
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Understood, I’ll try to let it go for a while now.
    I will try to trust y’all as well and not be so negative. Lol
    D’aran Tuu
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

oh wow, y'all really are working ahead of time in the development and art department ;). can't wait to see what they've designed this year.
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

if we're doing the halloween event styles for next year:
    [IMG]
    maybe something like the yellow energy hand blasters with the draconian spikes but solid?
    [IMG]
    gentleman ghost's ensemble might make for some interesting tailor work though there is what a line up of spook's to take inspiration from both in game and dc as a whole.

[IMG]
    i have no clue what this is ^ but it's prime halloween style material XD.
  5. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

One day? maybe?
  6. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Can we get the Bombshell hairstyles without the accessories. I love all the bombshell hairstyles but the hats and bandanas just ruin it for me.
  7. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Been so long, I totally forgot about that one. Heh!
    • Like x 1
  8. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

The only requests I've mentioned were in changing up this and all Events. How about sending us back in time to the ever wanted "Gaslight Era" to assist Detective Batman against any number of Elseworlds villains. And since this IS the costume pages... how about granting us pieces based on the era, as Klarion's boots (which are already available during Halloween) seem to befit?
    • Like x 1
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

that could be interesting, i'm still trying to figure out how he can be a "witch" and a "boy". some styles similar to the trench coat and classic duster or like the suit coat and cloak gentleman ghost wears.
  10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Although not common, men in were found to be accused of witchcraft as well. A boy though...I suppose that's probable, as girls could be witches as well.

And yes, a new take on the Gentleman's Ghost's sister would be nice. Although a weapon, a broom might be a cute Staff, as St. Patty's brings us a Shillelagh...
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Not certain if you're asking about the items or the person, but that last pic is Joe Chill, Jr./The Reaper
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

true, i was referring to gender pronouns the term "witch" was traditionally used for females accused of practicing witchcraft with the male equivalent mostly being called a warlock as it was rather gender neutral but primarily had male contextual overtones. it's just good for a laugh hearing anybody call him clarion the "witch boy". personally hoping we can get some more face styles this year, the face/mask slot has to be the least varied costume piece in game right now.
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

and while the spring druid antlers were a good start i was really hoping for something more fleshed out and majestic like say trigon's ruined cathedral and trigon's prison horned look [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

With all due respect, Meg, excuses are like bungholes: Everyone has one! :p

But sinceriously, the whole BvS Emblem Swagbag debacle STILL leaves a bad taste in the mouths of many players, myself included. In fairly short order, Wonder Woman fans were given a comic-based WW Emblem that allows them to set the colors to their liking. And then Batman fans were given a comic-based (and CURRENT comic-based, at that) Bat Emblem that allows them to set the colors to their liking. SUPERMAN FANS DESERVED NO LESS! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  15. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Heh, damn auto-correct. Ghost's sister? What the heck? How did duster become sister?
  16. areacode8O8 Committed Player

17. Dead13 Well-Known Player

Let's make every 52 earth time capsules.
  18. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

This is more of an update to an existing style, but make the Herald of the Black (+Elite) head style so that hair is visible. At the moment thats not the case but I would like the choice of having hair visible with this head style in particular.
  19. Superman/5vperman Level 30

That's a good point. Are they saying that Superman is *that* much more expensive than Batman and Wonder Woman? WW, maybe, but I can't imagine Superman's emblem being pricier than Batman. (devs, please let me know if that's the case, if you're contractually able of course).

But also.. a cape that we can set the emblem on (and colors on) and a top with open hands and an open neck (think Noble Warrior with *large* emblem ability and without the lines) should be well within the realms of do-able.
    • Like x 2
  20. Jewlz2814 New Player

Im glad we got the emblem as well but the shape is what really bugs me i too would still love the chance to get the bvs emblem and still hold out hope for it but untill then can we get a reshape of the emblem on stalwart chest to make it a lil more rounded like this http://pix.playground.ru/view/721183.jpg