Spindrift Station Catalyst not dropping

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Geri_mester, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Geri_mester New Player

Hello everyone. I would like to report an issue. Today i was helping out my brother and we did the spindrift station event version. I got loot locked of course, but not from the catalyst, since it doesn't dropping from the event version. So later i decided to do the end game version of it, and at the end i didn't got the calatyst. (no text or anything that i am loot locked from the catalyst) Any solution or something?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is expected to be resolved this week.
    • Like x 2
  3. Geri_mester New Player

Okay. Thanks for the answer!
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Is it just this or will this also include the duo and alert versions being on a daily lockout?

Also if the lockout is intended to be part of the boss loot like this, does this mean older catalysts would be on a daily lockout too?
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect all catalyst problems to be resolved in the next hotfix. We intend to take them off of all loot tables, and put them on a vendor for marks of victory. #transparency
    • Like x 9
  6. ChillCat Loyal Player

:eek:
    • Like x 6
  7. BumblingB I got better.

That would certainly help alts.

Edit will relevancy be removed?
  8. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

WHAT
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

?
  10. BumblingB I got better.

For marks of victory. Right now marks of victory can only be acquired in a small window of content. And it is already stated that you guys will go through and fix vendors to be more in line with AF3 model of currency. With more and more things being added for victory again, (which I really love the idea of) the CR Relevancy is very antiquated system.
    • Like x 2
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No.

Edit: We don't consider this priority right now after the dramatic reduction in MoV costs across the entire game.
    • Like x 3
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

How much though? Please don't let them be overpriced like those 10 & 20 nth metals.

Also quite confused what you mean by taking them off all loot tables. Like all the catalysts won't drop from last bosses now? Or is it the 140/160 catalysts only?
  13. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Thanks for continuing to provide more insight to the plans for the future. :D

However, that change makes me wonder if you guys have plans for older content, in terms of giving us reasons to go back and run it. The catalyst did a decent job with that, but if they are removed, we definitely need more reasons to run all older content not just specific content like what catalyst provided.
    • Like x 4
  14. BumblingB I got better.

No you got me with a "?".

Do you mean you will further reduce the cost of MoV items or will this whole changes mean things cost less over all. Currently still only can gain 200 marks.
  15. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

While I wouldn't mind them outright remove the CR relevancy, (it would likely boost queue times) with the changes made to the DoS content you get fair amount MoV every week almost regardless of what CR you are. You get 5-6 MoV a day just from the DoS content, combined with pretty much relevancy window you are in, you probably get close 20 MoV a day if you run all the content.

However, as I said I wouldn't mind being able to get more MoV, but as is currently I think it is pretty fair. :D
  16. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Mepps, I hope the decision isn't finalized. Could you consider making it an additional option and also keep them dropping in lower content? So we have them dropping and also being able to purchase them? Does it have to be one way or the other?
    • Like x 3
  17. Vagrant Committed Player

Don’t outright remove that. Have both. This will make it LESS alt friendly because people will ALTS are earning a fair amount of cats per week for free. With a system where we just buy cats with MOV, depending on prices, we now have to grind MOVs on all alts. Effectively making it harder to grind cats
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, we already reduced costs.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All catalysts will be sold for MoV and will not drop. 10 Marks of Victory each. #transparency
    • Like x 11
  20. BumblingB I got better.

Is there a reason why relevancy is still being used? With event gear and skip to 170 purchase, there doesn't seem to be a good reason to maintain it.

Thank you for responding.