Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you for at least considering. And I know that, at least for me, the arms or other non-human stuff doesn’t necessarily have to be reactive. Of them remaining down while moving or still, or having the arms folded at the wrist, fists up or just staying down while in combat would be a good sacrifice to looking real. Even if they don’t do anything, still worth looking real.

And even if you don’t mean no, I will still expect the worst. After all, in the words of my alter-ego, “Wake up every morning expecting the worst. That way you’re not disappointed, and if something good happens it’s just better that it happened.” So even if you don’t mean “no”, don’t be surprised and please don’t get upset if I treat like a “no” anyway. Lol
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Actually, looking at my hero I think I understand a problem. There’s not much room on the sides for arms. So maybe something similar to what I imagine the way Zaphod Beeblebrox looks (with a third arm, i imagine it is in a weird spot). Have the arms grow out of the shoulder blade and find a way to make it work? Like being disproportionately long so the forearm and hands are on the thighs or coming from the small of the back and angled so the hands are on the waist?
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

That would be terrible! We need a Legion of Super-Heroes trilogy, and just for starters.

Seriously. It's shameful that the game has been in existence for over seven years and still has not a single passing reference to the Legion!

Three episodes would be a good start, but just a start. (They don't have to be consecutive, of course, so long as they're definitely on the schedule.)
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh and if multiple arms might not look good. Then maybe channel othe GL’s that aren’t Salaak? Maybe Medphyll and a mask that gives a cyclops eye or hair that looks like leaves? Or G’hu with the tentacles coming from his head? Green Man’s or Lok Nebura’s gigantic mouth? Naut’s helmet, with the head visible I mean? Spol’s bulbous head? Isamot Kol’s Lizard-person head or long *** tail? Or anything from Rot Lop Fan?
    Would any of those be easier to do or look better. You know, not to put my wants above the majority or anything.
    #whydoesmyautocorrectalwayscapitalizehead
  5. Batrederik Dedicated Player

just by reading it closely to identify its purpose, I think i might have a glimmer of what that means. Thanks Megzilla :(
  6. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Greetings.
    I am still wayiting for the horns and wings of Typhoon from Amazon Fury III. looks awesome and if it would be colorable it would be cool.
    And besides any stile that is animated like the new flaming head from the new caps or the nuclear elite head with flames. Stiles should include more of these elements. Smoke, colorable thunder sparks, fire, plasmatics...
    Thank you ^^
  7. Blight KOBRA Commander

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. Superman/5vperman Level 30

Two things I'd absolutely like to see:

1: A classic Superman-style top (no emblem, it's large and can use ours). It's amazing that so many DC heroes have those and after 7 years we still don't.
    2: A cape that does what the Lobo jacket does, but can be colored differently (like yellow vs red/yellow on Superman's cape/chest, respectively).

...other than that, I'd like to see the Noble Warrior gear allow emblem (on the male version, especially) and have it be large. Maybe set the female version's logo low and small, whatever fits?

And a red solar aura would be nice, too. :)
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Even though the moment is over, but now that I kind of understand why the arms might not look too good, what about less humanoid arms as a back piece?
    Like..,
    -insect-like limbs (fly, ant, spider, etc) coming up over the shoulder or around the waist? Something like that, kind of visible from the front without looking like a cybernetic attachment.
    -tentacles? Only organic and maybe 2 or 5 to look legally distinct or more like that guy from The Extremists in DC?
    -double jointed arms? So it is long enough to wrap around?

*I have screenshots of what I mean from Green Lantern/Sinestro Corps: Secret Files and Origins. So pictures of what I mean whenever I get access to a computer*
    *ones that look like Cimfet Tau in the insect-like limbs category
    *also on the list of insect-like is number 4 on the page of Lost Lanterns in the Green Lantern/Sinestro Corps: Secret Files and Origins
    *number 26 on the page of Lost Lanterns in the double-jointed limb category, so it’s longer
    *Malet Dasim and Shorm on the list of tentacle-like
    *...and Lashorr...I don’t know how they pulled off having 3 sets of arms on a normal-sized torso. But if that would take a long time, then rushing and finding a way to make it look “...good enough...” is good. Lol
  10. DamianWayneJasonTodd Level 30

I want a Damian Wayne Robin costume
  11. XEMD Well-Known Player

A Bloody Tank Top/Shirt? Or somethin that has little bits of blood on it?
  12. iJay New Player

I hear you and that’s unfortunate for us who missed out, well I would love to see a new Superman emblem with adjustable color pallets. Like seriously please lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Digging this one back up. The ever famous Supes has a cape with his emblem on almost all versions. Heck, even Bats even has had one once. Might we have one?
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Been available for years, as you'd know if you were buying all of your Tier Gear! ;)

It's available as the Back Style for both the House of El Warsuit...

[IMG]

...and the Steel Suit Mk. 1:

[IMG]

You'll notice those 2 pics look identical, because it's really the same cape offered with 2 different Style Sets. The biggest problem with it right now is its age, which shows in the way the emblem distorts due to a fabric simulation glitch that still hasn't ever been fixed.
  15. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'm surprised no one has mentioned any halloween styles seeing as it's only 3 months away,
  16. Megzilla Developer

I think arms as a back piece would be the most likely way to achieve it. I know we have a bunch of spider-y things as back pieces so it's doable. It's just easier for techy or insecty arms to look stiff since they're not literal people arms. I mean I'll write it down, it's getting everyone else on board with ideas that's always tricky. :p

I'd let that dream go.. it was a big win for us to get the regular color-locked Superman emblem.
    It has been planned awhile ago and we been working on Halloween. :p But I can take requests for next year!
    • Like x 1
  17. SilkyPawz Bunny

This was mentioned Months ago Catwoman Ears? I know it was said this might be a possibility, we do have those little clover head things change them into little cat ears??? maybe :rolleyes:
  18. Megzilla Developer

I actually have them already concepted out since they were so cute. Whenever we put together some kind of accessories bundle (hopefully for marketplace), we can toss them in there.
    PS: please remember I don't dictate where items are sold so don't get mad at me
    • Like x 2
  19. SilkyPawz Bunny

Awesome News, YAY ! :D
  20. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Reptile scales material? Killer crock knock off waiting as the currant one looks like old tourist trap snake skin boots.