The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  2. Dazz-252 Committed Player

1 of my ALT's. Rebel Heart.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Retcon... PUNCH!!! :D:p
    • Like x 3
  4. AquiloFury Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Gave Synn a little update in the spirit of The Tides of War...
    • Like x 1
  5. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

You Win.
    • Like x 2
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Loving the Hair styles. Would the fade that the soldiers in time displaced area 51 have bee possible? Lex's curls aren't quite tigth enough to match the look i am going for with my character. I love the texture work though.

Also...Does the grass skirt having cloth physics mean we can expect some mage or witch robe down the line or Even a leg piece with the same aesthetic as Avatar of Magi Brainiac? Not exaclty the same but the pants with Buttcape (don't know what else to call it lol) combo
  7. Megzilla Developer

Shoot me a reference picture of a hairstyle you'd like over here.

I've actually gotten a request from a coworker to some kind of design with a buttcape lol. I don't know specifically about another robe but we are anticipating getting more cloth sim/physics into appropriate gear. Finally able to show what getting rid of PS3 can mean for styles. :p Basically everything above is doable, no specific plans for these yet.
    • Like x 5
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Is if possible for you to shange the short hair with streaks a bit? the streaks are too big and covers to much of the hair.If it was just a few lock like the long hair it would be much more good :)
  9. Megzilla Developer

I'll keep this feedback in mind for future hairstyles. :) Thanks
    • Like x 2
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

[IMG]
    I'd kill for the cloth+legs combo and the hair style.
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Thanks to the Last Son of Krypton mission, I'm getting some of the enhanced Main Man pieces (I don't normally raid LOL) and I used a spare belt for this look.

[IMG]

Mistimed the screenshot, though, didn't get much of the motion in the belt.
    • Like x 2
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

the road goes on forever....
    [IMG]

forever....
    • Like x 1
  13. Warhawk Well-Known Player

I'd like to see the 90's Superboy hairstyle and his jacket, complete with "S" shield (similar to what you guys did with the Gotham Outlaw) on the chest and the ability to put an emblem on the back of the jacket. Oh, and a proper Captain Marvel cape!
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Waiting for the new episode :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

Firstly, if we get Starfire flaming hair I will explode.

Secondly, great job to whomever made the new hair happen, and double great job to whomever came up with the coloured variants.

This is the kind of stuff that I happily pay for, I the reason I keep playing DCUO instead of some other game. The almost infinite customisability of your character.

So of course the new hairstyles made me think of one character immediately. Maybe my favourite character, and my favourite costume of hers... Can't wait to do this one properly, so here are some pics...

Rogue!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Now that's how Starfire should look like, not whatever they have in the live-action...
    • Like x 1
  17. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Inspired by metallo and terminator :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. BƖack Dedicated Player

Hi and welcome back Snow! :D No doubt this here look really awesome!
    It would be cool if there was skin style like Steel Skeleton. That would be perfect to make Terminator styles.
    • Like x 2
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

Got the rarest ones already eh, how many dolla dolla's did you have to spend? :p