Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh, and for the sake of living down to my reputation. Can we get Wildstorm outfits? Fuji (gigantic oversized armor), Battalion, Grifter (a top and pants with a ****-ton of weapons), etc
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I get what you mean. Something that looks less “Android” or “iron man” and more “Transformer” or “Robotman”. Something that screams “ROBOT!” and not “...is he wearing armor...or are they a robot...or maybe it’s a guy wearing armor that has robotic limbs?”
    With the silver material I think I’ve done pretty good cutting and pasting a robot-ie look...but still could be better though.
    • Like x 2
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Like Engine Joe or Fuji? Because if both of those are a yes or even a maybe then another supporter on my “DC Publishing owns Wildstorm so we need Wildstorm outfits campaign”
    Sorry, I don’t have a laptop right now. I hope these links work.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...Joe_005.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110211042041

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/1/1a/Fuji.png/revision/latest?cb=20110222104904
    • Like x 1
  4. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Then when are they going to design them, Oh come on girl, You must realize that how much high heels and hair styles are necessary, Almost half of the life. Please make this idiot thing done and make us happy :):p.
    • Like x 1
  5. XEMD Well-Known Player

YES! Exactly. That's what I mean. Also if you would, I'd like to see what you did with the silver material.
  6. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Post part 1.
    Hairstyles (And More Formal Hairstyles):
    [IMG]

(Please make sure you create this formal hairstyle below, and make sure you put this one and the Long straight just these ones as a briefing or investigation, Cause you know this is something very popular and important, even those stupid scientists of Star Labs and LexCorps have it actually with a horrible and old graphic, if you don't design any of these hairstyles , Please at least this one.)

[IMG]
    [IMG]

It's been requested Tooooooooo Many times even by me more than 5 times but okay I say once more, Please do the favor and finally design a Simple and straight ponytail hairstyle, I know there's already one ponytail hairstyle in the character creation already, But that really sucks, that's short and wavy like someone who hasn't taken a shower for a long time. :confused:

[IMG]

[IMG]

And Wow the long straight hairstyle which is the most popular hairstyle in the world and MY GODDESS, After million times of requesting still doesn't in the game.

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Short Straight hairstyle (Classic).

This style already exists in the game but you know what, That sucks at being a hairstyle. Looks more like a saucepan on head WITH ITS HORRIBLE Graphic and like the Ninja and other stupid hair styles this is one of the others which doesn't get used by anyone that much because of its bad look (Probably Devs hadn't much talent at the beginning of designing the game).
    But now a better one is really needed.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Skirts:

Can we finally have just simple and normal skirt ????!!!!! The Metahead skirt is too baggy and opened and the Walk street is tight, and both really suck at graphic too. We really need a simple skirt with better look and a few wrinkles just like Supergirl's skirt.

[IMG]

Jean Skirt
    [IMG]

More Long Skirts with different forms and looks and wrinkles and better graphic.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Post part 2.
    (The chest style as a new formal style is really great too).
    [IMG]

New Formal chest style:

The only styles which already look like these in the game are only the one piece, talon lord, mera and power chest styles, could we please have more, this type of styles get used pretty much more in comics and exactly by those ones who have sorcery and magic and mind control powers.(Actually who don't fight hand-to-hand)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

(This one is really nice, kindy like a mix of Tala and Superwoman).
    [IMG]

(A nice set as a collection for the Deluge Episode 2)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Okay sooo many style, If players want to request all, Never ends, But anyways, as I just mentioned about some styles a few seconds ago, Probably Developers hadn't much experiences about designing the styles as well but now I see that they have been pretty much better in a while, The hairstyle in the past were too ugly with not even bad, horrible graphic, but now as we see on the Mera or Superwoman, They are doing it well really well, and the skirts in the past really sucked but now though we don't have much new skirts but their graphic is getting better and ..etc I just wanna say please keep doing this for new styles and maybe refresh the old ones for players and the other iconic characters of the game, please try design the hair strands more and better and enable some styles like skirts and capes and hairstyles and coats to move by air a little bit or something... And as you did for the Hula skirt, please do it for the other skirts, and just put an idiot short on the body, As just an example the Opera or Druid skirt are really horrible and exactly in the flight mood. As just an idea from me you can make some limitations between the weapons and the new coming skirts or coats or ... to not make glitches and just as an example a few coming Styles be not use able by a few weapons. I hope you really care about the post that I've been trying to make for 1 hour and a half. ;):)
    • Like x 4
  8. JhonnyQuick New Player

Speedsters styles.
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

agreed, we need some more iconics added before new styles, well technically many of the iconics would be new styles XD. also i seriously need those wings from the next to last picture, that or hawk man's wings.
    • Like x 2
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

And I really want Doomsdays shoulder spikes face spikes head horns and clawed hands and a doomsday skin
    [IMG]
  11. Saturn Girl Committed Player

If it was possible, I would say we need all of the styles of the world and DC Comics, You can't believe how many great and fantastic and wonderful characters DC Comics has in each Earth of itself that each one of them has many very interesting and great styles that we need them all and this pair of interesting wings are not even 0.0000000001% of them, I think We need more wings too , and as I always say with better graphic and at this point about the wings, don't be stuck on each other like the Bird wings in the character creation.
    • Like x 1
  12. Saturn Girl Committed Player

:D You must be all about Doomsday, Maybe a Doomsday Trinket is better for you :D
    But about the hands, I think we should have a hand style with long and beautiful nails, But these ugly and dirty nails of Doomsday...:confused: Must be dangerous:D
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i do sort of like hand styles with claws XD, especially something like the dark defender or yellow energy foci after i put the reverse speed force material to them, kind of reminded me of dormammu's gloves. but my all time favorite has to between the dark defender gloves and the aegis of azarath hands.
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

agreed. kind of wish we could have 3 or 4 resurgence events a year with past capsules so stuff like the wings of sin and past capsule styles could get back into circulation. i've been farming rare open world collections just in case they ever do a resurgence event ;).
  15. Aerith Rose Committed Player

With Teen Titans this summer, I really hope we get a Raven leg style so we can have her long split dress.
    • Like x 1
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I don't want to be an exact clone of doomsday but rather inspired by him and superman.
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I will reply and post if I can get to a laptop. At work now. So not sure when I will get to it.
    I remember all the style names except the hands, though. Don’t remember the exact name of those.
    • Like x 1
  18. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Which speedster style in-particular, because we already have several?

What we have so far:
    Speed Metal: (Red Death)
    Speed Force Spectrum: (Flash)
    Reverse: (Professor Zoom)
    Quicksuit: (Johnny Quick)
    Black Flash's Cowl
    Flash's Cowl
    Flash's Speed Treads
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Was it Bart Allen that had a large lightning bolt down the whole body of the suit? Like a reverse-slimline, only Jay-Garrick-lightning-bolt-shaped.
    And I wouldn’t mind Max Mercury’s super-high-collar v-neck.
    I’d enjoy experimenting with the second to see if I could make it work.
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Ok. Took a couple tries. But got it. That is my robot. I am like the torso, hands, feet, and waist. But the legs I am not entirely satisfied with. Also, I'm worried the head looks too Cylon-ie
    • Like x 1