Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Her hammer as a back style.
  2. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

I got to say on this, I know it can be a challenge to make some styles "male friendly" and the reverse as well, but I feel like sometimes it is warranted. Some Female styles (the mera one is the most recent one I can think of) just don't look good as a direct port to a male toon, and I feel like a slight change would make the overall style more appealing.

In the case of thigh high boots, I really hope you would reconsider having a slightly different style for male vs female toons. If for no other reason then the ladies can have their thigh highs, and the guys, who might not be into that, don't have to have them.

Yes there are plenty of styles but sometimes it is the little things that can make a style all that more appealing.
    • Like x 2
  3. JDunk1971 New Player

A wider selection of furry skins, such as horse or bear. Maybe animated tails like the Cheetah animations from Injustice 2 and more masks with more animalistic muzzles. Boots that look like digitigrade feet (think fox legs), perhaps.
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Isn't that the elseworld's Whi-te Knight one?
    • Like x 1
  5. Megzilla Developer

I usually put cool weapons as the floating back piece. (Lobo, Riddler, etc.. ) lol. MY SIGNATURE!
    I know she just got a redesign but I really want the Babs Tarr version with the zip up jacket and the doc martens!!

Mindreader!

Yes, definitely! I'll see how I can work things whenever I get to that crossroads. We have a style coming up that we made a different style shirt for male and female so I think we are starting to BEND. SOME. RULES. HECK YA.
    • Like x 4
  6. Jewlz2814 New Player

Hey megzilla i was just wondering where is the scuba suit for the 2018 summer event please tell me its still available and u guys just forgot to update it???
  7. Megzilla Developer

It's comin' in a server hotfix. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Jewlz2814 New Player

Yesssssssss megzilla u r the only dev that responds and we all love u for it
    • Like x 1
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

we do need more face styles in general, it's probably the customizable slot with the least amount of variation, even the back pieces have two or three of different types of styles like wings, several capes, and even 2 types of back pack.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jewlz2814 New Player

• Like x 1
  13. XEMD Well-Known Player

I'd like to see like more Robot styles. Somewhat like the Transformers,Big and bulky pieces of gear. I hope you get what I mean lmao
    • Like x 1
  14. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Adaptive Android, Elemental Android, and a few suits.
    Marketplace has Mecha-star Wings, Turbine Jets, Mecha-star Helmet, for starters...
    • Like x 1
  15. XEMD Well-Known Player

Yeah I know about those, Marketplace stuff I can't afford atm, but will be getting those items for sure. I should of been more specific. Idk if it's possible, but I mean like armor that makes it look it's a car. Basically the chests of the autobots/the decepts.
  16. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

Killer Croc's head and arms please.[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Avatar of Sin's chest, legs and feet. Need more alt-body styles in-game.
    • Like x 1
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

How about mentor styles
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Wonder Girl and Superboy styles
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And future Wonder Woman ofcourse from me
    [IMG]
    Rebirth styles
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    You could put these in the marketplace and I would gladly buy all of them.
    Speaking of Superboy could we get him for legends
    • Like x 1
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

that would make an excellent halloween idea for this year since it's still 4 months away and the devs do seasonal stuff months in advance. just to expand on it why not do a few other iconics as face styles and other specific body parts? we got the mentors one year for halloween as plastic masks so why not the rest of the iconics?
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I know there are already 3 topcoats, but can we get like a Harvey Bullock/Constantine trench coat? You know, with the tie loosened? We have so many badass outfits. Can I get one that makes my hero or villain look slovenly?
    • Like x 1