Oh please no, not the scuba!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, May 31, 2018.

1. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Ah well this is fitting. Classic TV Batmanlogic.
    • Like x 1
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Or the rabbit thought, "Screw you!" and just refused to do it.
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

On a semi-related note, Scuba is MIA from marketplace. Shame for people who were looking forward to buying that. These bugs and errors are really starting to get on my wick. :mad:
    • Like x 1
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

its based on a holmes quote know that much
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I was one of those people. I was counting the days. That sucks.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

This is what I was talking about in the weapons thread. Each individual thing they do somehow causes five random things somewhere else in the game to go awry. It’s just so frustrating.

Specifically since the Scuba is so beautiful. I was editing a video for my youtube today and I kept stopping to admire the way it shines and glistens... just absolutely beautiful. I want everyone to have it and so to have it missing for any part of the tiny window in which it’s available each year is just, is just... I don’t know.
    • Like x 1
  7. Megzilla Developer

The bug is still being investigated.
    Scuba Suit availability will be hotfixed.
    • Like x 1
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Scubadooba dooo! XD
    • Like x 1
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

And what about the bug this thread was originally made to report? I really am sorry to badger you constantly, but I don’t really know what else I can do :(
    • Like x 1
  10. Megzilla Developer

Sorry, that's what I meant. The skin showing through is still being investigated but they're making progress.
    • Like x 2
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Ok, nice :)
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Can we get this as a face style tho? xD
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Geri_mester New Player

I just bought the scuba style from the marketplace, and i noticed something. I would like to report an issue, with the scuba leg style, it clips with a lot of boot style ( tall classic boot style on the picture)
    [IMG]
  14. Geri_mester New Player

I have a striker large bodytype, and the scuba legs also clips with these feet styles(just to name a few) :
    tall classic
    alien tech
    blackhawk
    classic slimline
    contemporary tech
    demonic
    egyiptian
    mera
    owlsuit
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah a lot of these styles clip with each other, especially on males. Even the scuba belt clips with the scuba chest/legs. They just don’t seem to care. :(
  16. Geri_mester New Player

My quess is that certain parts, like the legs was made too thick. Maybe slim it down a bit?! A fix would be appreciated.
  17. Megzilla Developer

:(

It's part of that occlusion bug that has skin showing through slimlines. Ongoing investigation.
    • Like x 1
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh is it? Fair enough. The scuba belt clipping with the base model definitely isn’t though :p Belts in general are a bit dodgy :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Mazahs Loyal Player

Interesting as Mepps stated quite a while back (I think it was in regards to Cloak of Hades issues) this was not going to be worked on...
    That's why people say things like what 9001BPM mentioned.
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yes, apologies if I was too harsh, it’s just that I’ve tried so hard to get various styles fixed to absolutely no avail. I’ve tried the issue tracker, literally compiled a portfolio on Imgur and nothing :(
    • Like x 1