Ran into something weird....no new cat drops.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Reinheld, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So I had ran a few of the new cat runs after Wed reset at 3AM CST (visitor duo, injustice system, USR) so after the new cats came out, I re-ran them for free just to get the cat. Unfortunately if you are loot locked for the final boss it appears the cat does not drop even though the loot lock is not applied to the cat. Now, I realize that the chances of this happening again are very slim (as it will be a while before any new cats are added), so I'm not even sure it's worth reporting as a bug, but as we do not know how augments will be built or where we will get the components I figured I'd bring it up anyway. Careful running things after reset/before reboot on a day where new drops are added...as many times at that might ever come up.

Reinheld
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

People that has run the raids earlier in the week weren't getting catalyst for the raids either. So it wasn't just an issue if you ran stuff between reset and restart. While I was doing instances for the new catalysts last night I noticed that they show up differently than previous catalysts in the loot window. The older catalysts had a separate window just for the catalyst, but the new ones were in the same window as the rest of the loot.

I agree it isn't an issue now, but very well could be in the future (for new artifact ranks and possibly augments as you mentioned). I didn't hear of anyone having this issue on previous catalyst releases, so it's possible the problem was just how they were added.
  3. muellersascha Well-Known Player

I still put in a ticket for not receiving a catalyst from SSR. We should still be getting them since we are not specifically locked from the catalyst. It may be minor but it does put you behind other players.
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I thought this thread would be about Teekl and Isis...
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

And Streaky. And Dex-Starr. :D
    • Like x 1