skill points...

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by deadkill, Jun 12, 2018.

1. deadkill New Player

Is there any chance that we could start off our new accounts/toons with higher base skill points(SP). right now its 194 and that's not enough to max out my stats for DPS or any other role. i do not plan on farming SP on test like the test players but i was hoping it could be possible to get more SP. maybe we can buy feats like how it was on the olden days.

thank you and good night... :)
  2. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

It was made that way to experience a casual player's perception.Content on test isnt made harder than the live versions after all.
    Now,if you want to test different powers with the high sp experience you know what to do.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

If it performs well with lower sp, it's only safe to assume it'll perform better with higher sp. Also some advice, you can boost a fresh toon to 170 and you'll start with 271 sp, then you can go get all the vendor style feats and that's another 10+ sp
  4. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

271? Is that a typo?
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

There is no reason to do it. If you want to test rotations/powers you really can do it with like 0 sp.

If you just want to have the sp to bash through content go and play liveserver. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. The Fairy Well-Known Player

who are you again?
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

No, you get 77 from the boost, on top of the 194 you start with.

Boosts are free on test server
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

Idk :( and you?