Please Make a Movie for the end of DoS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO Addict, Jun 14, 2018.

1. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I love the movies that we used to get at the end of instances, the ones with comic book panels and voice overs. I still go back and watch them sometimes. It would be amazing if DoS ended with one of these!

I know it's probably too late in the game to ask this, since DoS3 is already on test, but it would be really fantastic!
    • Like x 3
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They don't make those anymore because they're super expensive.
    • Like x 2
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

They'll be happy to do it if you can put in $100,000 to pay for it.
    • Like x 1
  4. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

chump change for the whales buying loot hoaxes and booster bumbles.
    • Like x 1
  5. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Really? I like an auto skip feature for all of the movies and to suppress those pop-up scoreboards.
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

You could skip all of those headline movies he's referring to.
  7. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Since I don't work for Daybreak, I don't know how much it would cost. They do already have the licence for the art used in the base items that drop from the event and a voice actor for Lois Lane. That's a pretty strong place to start!
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You could pay a company to make one and then send it to Daybreak as a gift. Lol. Or not.
    • Like x 1
  9. RLManuel Committed Player

Games been lacking in cinematic cutscenes, story openings/story endings, and other things for a very long time.

If they added short movies like the opening one we see in the beginning of the game, it would make the experience much better. A short movie in the beginning of the episode(showing how it started), and one at the end(showing how it ends(completion), or ends with a cliffhanger).

If they did movies like the opener and sold replays and cosmetics with them I’d buy them... probably won’t happen, but I’d buy them if they looked good and fit with my characters.