When will there be a new legendary discount?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Johnny DCUO, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

I had to stop playing DCUO in Januari because I didn't had a ps4. Now after 6 months I have bought a PS4, I want to return to DCUO but I don't want to spend €13 a month for legendary. :p

Is there any knowing when (or if) there will be a discount to get legendary 3-month discount for €25?

As long as I'm stuck as a premium player, it's better to just not play. :(
  2. Proxystar #Perception

No one here will be able to tell you, its been a while since they did a membership sale though.

The devs might answer you but they generally don't ahead of time for sales.

There's usually a summer sale around the same time as the summer event which will probably launch next week, its usually a marketplace sale but who knows maybe you'll get lucky. :)
    • Like x 3
  3. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Thanks for the reply! DCUO mostly has 1 (or 2) times a year a discount. I've been away for 6 months, so it's good to know there wasn't any discount in these 6 months. :D
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

What do you think would happen to regular membership sales if they announced a discounted membership offer in advance? Would you announce such a sale in advance if it were your business?
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Like proxy said, guy ou have to catch them. They've rarely announced them in advance.

Another tip, if you get the discount. Make sure you keep your sub up. You don't get that discounted price back if you cancel again.
  6. lukelucky Devoted Player

Nope but I would also never charge over $10 per month nor would I disrespect my customers. Allowing someone to spend their money on a system that almost certainly leaves them u happy.
  7. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Sure.
  8. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

thought this one going to be for the legendary characters.
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I know exactly when the sale will be.

The day after I buy the materials pack at full price. That's when. :(
    • Like x 2
  10. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

The last membership sale that I remember was the Black Friday Membership sale; however only the 3,6, and 12 month memberships were discounted. I got the 6 month one because it was almost half off and I wasn't sure if I was going to play longer than that. Like Proxy said, it is difficult to tell when a membership sale will happen since we don't get much, if any, notice about it ahead of time.
    • Like x 1
  11. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

I'm happy enough to know there weren't any discounts in the last 6 months. ;)
  12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I remember that xD
  13. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Just an update...

When I bought the playstation I checked the legendary sub at the psn store and could only see the basic subs. But.... When I entered the psn store from inside of dcuo (marketplace), I could get the 3 month sub for €25,-

So hello, I'm back. :D
  14. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Well get buyin'! Rest of us need a discount :D :p

Just Kidding.
    • Like x 1