Why is everyone in PvP phase?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Jun 13, 2018.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

All of a sudden...not a soul in PvE phase. Like the complete opposite of how it normally is. Is something going on I or we don't know about. Theres no low level toons no leveling toons. Nothing. No one in PvE which is obviously the more populated phase. Something is up.
  2. Revoemag Committed Player

From what I got from randoms in chat..

Mepps forced everyone to PvP phase..

Reason to me still unknown..

But I have to say thx.. that one simple gesture made open world PvP come alive again..

Good job Mepps
    • Like x 1
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Forced? Doesn't he ususally drop a threat and everyone comes on their own?
  4. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Oh, so that explains things.

It was so weird to see the Watchtower empty.

If it was truly forced, thankfully I missed it, I hate PVP.
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Good. I hate the PvE phase since it was introduced.

Since this is all Mepps fault. Can we also get back the ability to duel in instances? Figure out how to remove the glitching and building power. Sometimes crappy players need a whoopin. :)

Its nicer than kicking.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There was a problem where about fifty extra watchtowers and metros spun up, which spread everyone out. It should be resolved for now.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Almost sounds like a crisis... A Crisis on Infinite Earths :eek:
    • Like x 10
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

...so the multiverse dlc leaked early?
    • Like x 2
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

More like Crisis of Multiple watchtowers/metropolis’s :p
  10. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I don't get it. What's wrong with being in PVE phase? Feeling clueless today. And I haven't even launched the game yet today.
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Although it was bizarre finding PvE and the Watchtower utterly deserted last night, it was a blast to shift to the PvP phase and find zillions of heros and vilains all in the same phase, having huge battles all over Metropolis.

I was there for hours as villains plastered every hero near the Chinatown PD, and the tide slowly turned over a couple of hours to the heroes pushing the villains back to their rally place, and then a hundred or more heroes battled a hundred or more villains around the area, chasing each other down, pursuing vendettas and gankings.

It went on for hour after hour. It was glorious. So much like The Good Old Days.

We should do this every week.

And I'm not even all that big a fan of PvP.
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

I'm neutral on this statement as it was the company choice that killed PvP in the first place by defaulting everyone to PvE..It's nice that PvP was alive for awhile but it's was soe/daybreak that really put it in its coffin