Do players under level 30 earn prestige?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 6ix9ine, Jun 12, 2018.

1. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

Just a quick question i wanted to ask

for example a brand new player to the game would they earn prestige contribute playing the story arc or do they have to actually complete it first and they que up for on duty tab missions
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You don't get prestige for leveling quests. I forgot if pre lvl 30 alerts give it or not, but if my memory is correct prestige doesn't really start till T1
    • Like x 1
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

No Sorry but prestige kicks in at 30 when you tart doing the Tier missions. Below 30 we are "technically" on the Tutorial which i guess they felt was too easy to hand out prestige for completing. Fortunately even running all that content solo really does not take very long and IF a new player joins a league they can probably get powered through all the pre 30 stuff and be earning prestige in no time.
    • Like x 1
  4. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

ok thank you. hmm something i never knew and ive been playing for awhile lol
  5. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

You would think dcuo would want to allow pre lv 30's to earn prestige to promote inviting low level players, but this only encourages elite behavior, and so much for leveling up low lv alts in same league.:rolleyes:
  6. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

They can donate stuff? So yeah...
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Oh yeah I forgot about that but to be honest not sure how much that would amount to. You don't see a whole lot of furniture below level 30 and most of what they would get they'd be sticking in their lair no matter what it was just to get 20 pieces down to get the feat points for that and to get the ability to place everything but the amenities anywhere you like. Plus not a lot of the furniture that drops below level 30 has much prestige value ( my guess anyway).

Now once they get the lair just having one to get in and out of gets them X amount of prestige once a week (based on how much furniture they have in the lair)

Probably can donate old armor but I'm not even sure if the stuff below 30 has any prestige value. Heck even above 30 unless it is something you bought from a vendor the junk armor that drops usually only awards like 3 prestige points.

Now if they have no desire to do LPVE you can buy those icons at the vendor and donate them to the league .. I forget what those award.

But mostly I think the OP was wondering about getting prestige for completing a story arc and say... defeating Giganta in the Metro train station to rescue Wonder Girl or kicking Doc Psycho's butt and rescuing Super Girl.
    • Like x 1
  8. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

you get both reputation with factions during crucial leveling missions and you also get marks of triumph doing many of the side missions for various contacts while leveling...they add up if you do them all...they also include feats upon completion...for finishing whole storylines for example
  9. Ryazan Dedicated Player

They also can earn prestige from completing event instances like seasonals or the current Deluge stuff.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

They use to get Prestige from the Seasonals, butt believe that stopped a couple years ago (or at least the Halloween instance stopped giving Prestige)