Test Discussion Artifact Upgrades to level 160

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by DCAutymn, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCAutymn Developer

Please post below if you are having any issues upgrading your artifacts, or if tooltips are wrong, or breakthrough catalysts aren't dropping, etc.

(Even if you posted elsewhere about this, please post here as well. I don't want to miss something because I missed a post.)

Thanks!
    Autymn
    • Like x 1
  2. Ice master187 Active Player

Just have a request, can you guys please let all nth metal be tradable please makes it more enjoyable to farm them if you know you can make some cash on the side pleaseeeeeeeeeee
    • Like x 2
  3. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

Can we get an adjustment to the might artifact. With a lvl 160 it only increases your to 1.8%. The prec artifact on the other hand will give you a 54% buff. Also add to that there are other artifacts that will buff your prec even higher. We deserve to have these looked at and balanced better.
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

actually, only dual wield into flurry is doing slightly more damage than PFTT and only for "boss damage" on the new score board.
    every other weapon can still bearly get close to a super powered player and weapons need a rebalance... guess we are off topic.
  5. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

So I guess we forgot about bow into smoke bomb. I’m ok with giving weapons a buff. My ask is that the dev make artifacts balanced as well and as of right now that’s not the case.
  6. silikyan Well-Known Player

rank 160 will be the last one?
    Also if they were account bound it would help
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

i meant only that combo of that weapon.
    not sure about bow into smoke bomb...
    if i use it, only between boss fights sooo:
    certain weapons for certain conditions...
  8. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Nice! We can lvl to 160 ** I can't wait :)
  9. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Actually might artifact buff based on 1.8%(doubled in DPS role) of your health. Prec artifact give 50% from your Prec... I hope you see difference between 1.8%(3.6%) of 60k and 54% of 10k.
    • Like x 1
  10. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

How about 3rd artifact slot?
    • Like x 1
  11. Realsaiyin Active Player

The Concentrated Paradox Energy Catalyst (the one you get from Ultimate Soldier) says in the description "Location: Ultimate Soldie", there is an "r" missing in "Soldier".
    Also when you level an artifact, in your inventory it appears with different borders (bronze, silver and gold), when you inspect someone that border doesn't appear. It happens with all the different ranks.
  12. DarkMugetsu New Player

ObsidianChill
    made a good video that concerns me of the future of Artifacts.

The rate these artifacts are going it will be near impossible to level them up with the current nth metal system in the game. The amount of XP needed to level up an artifact with such a tiny amount of an upgrade in the artifact's effect and the breakthrough status chance is 10% after using in total 21 bloody catalysts?????
    What at level 180 its 5% chance and 200 is 2.5%?!?!? We need something maybe in R&D we can craft that can increase the success chance more and more we use the crafted item. Please look into this issue, because the future of the artifact system is not looking bright at this rate.
    • Like x 1
  13. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

Take into account that in dps stance my health is between 35-40k. Also you only mention 1 artifact. Prec has 3 artifacts that will buff it. Not to mention dw>flurry and bow>smoke bomb is hitting harder then any power in the game. No matter how buffed your might is. No matter how you look at it right now prec has a major advantage. 3 artifacts with better buffs. I’m not asking for more artifacts or a prec nerf all I’m asking for is to be fair and buff the might artifact to half of what your giving prec. The might artifact should buff 10/20/25 if they want to do a small buff. If you want to make it equal give it a 20/40/50 buff
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

Bug: icon for seal of preservation doesnt show up while leveling artifacts, ppl may lose catalysts while thinking they were using seals.
  15. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Im abit worried about the breakthrough process. The hassle of the RNG god's can be easly avoided by supporting the company, However for thoose brave warriors that still try their luck, in every time they fail, wouldnt be fair to boost the breakthrough chance abit? Lets say 2% each time they fail, until reach a certant cap, i would recomend to cap it to the percentage of the previous breakthrough level. In other words the max amount of percentage u could get by failing at 160 would be the 140 initial percentage(20%).

Lets give an example where the RNG gods arent by your side:
    level 140 breakthrough chance 20%
    - attemp 1 -> failed, breakthrough chance raised to 22%
    - attemp 2 -> failed. breakthrough chance raised to 24%
    - attemp 3 -> failed. breakthrough chance raised to 26%
    - attemp 4 -> failed. breakthrough chance raised to 28%
    - attemp 5 -> failed. breakthrough chance raised to 30%
    - attemp 6 -> failed. breakthrough chance raised to 30%
  16. Trexlight Devoted Player

What youre asking for isnt called balance. you only list 2 WM Combos that are currently the highest hitting combos so in terms of balance, it would be easier to ask for those combos to be adjusted, not the stats. Might is still stronger than Precision as a stat. The variable here is the 2 combos mentioned which are currently hitting harder than the norm. Precision doesnt have any advantage, these 2 combos ARE the advantage and need to be adjusted. The Might increase from Artifacts are still better.
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Idk if it's been said, a bit way to tired but, when it was up first day I believe the catalyst from ultimate soldier, that catalyst description of the location said "Ultimate Soldie"
    Not sure if it got fixed
    Edit: nvm I see realsaiyin made the similar note above :p it's just a small typo
  18. The Fairy Well-Known Player

The XP needed to get it to lvl 140 and 160 is too high
    • Like x 1
  19. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

I only listed the 2 combos bc those are the only ones worth using. I don’t want them to nerf those 2. If anything they should buff Everything else to where those two are and then increase the might artifact. If they only nerf these 2 combos we’re eventually going to hit point where they will need to adjust the prec artifact. The biggest prob that I see with these combos is not how hard it hits but how fast they are for the amount that they can hit. B
  20. MrPlumberman Active Player

Any way we can get those artifacts from the assassins capsule to test? Right now they're on the qwark vendor but no way to get qwarks
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.