Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

When does the Summer Seasonal start?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

3. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

A plain top with open hands a big emblem slot with no turtle neck
  4. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

ugh. was so mad seeing that parrot as a base item and not on my shoulder where it belongs >_> shame shame Meg. lol
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

Can do you a little push to the marketing team? I'd rather have them sooner than later.
    Last time we had hairstyles...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

8. Megzilla Developer

Just cuz I suggest things doesn't mean people have to listen to me lol. I think folks had determined summer seasonal stuff really early. D:
    • Like x 2
  9. Megzilla Developer

Keep an eye out for this month. :) I am sure we will have a tease soon.

We tried so hard. It just wasn't working out in a way that.. worked. :(
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, I know, it was mostly in jest :D If it’s any consolation, the hula style we did get is beautiful. :) On a slightly more serious note, if they ever do make heeled sandals, try and get them to use the model they used for the OG heeled boots so the leg is the same length. Otherwise I’ll be no better off than I would be with the flat sandals we already have, because you know that consistency is super important to me :D
  11. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I just want them to fix the broken Cape of the Renegade back piece when equipped with any material.
  12. Megzilla Developer

IKR LOL. If I get to design a footwear bundle or something I can def try to get heeled sandals in there. There are some other styles I think folks would like too. One Dayyyy.

It is on our bugs to look at. It's just probably a lower priority item which is why it hasn't been addressed. It sucks, I know! :(
    • Like x 2
  13. VioletSorceress Committed Player

More clothing type of styles rather than Armour type.

More leather Rock and sports jackets and outfits.
    Our characters need more fashion items like hats, jewelry and id really like some asymmetric dresses for females. Thinking of what Hecate wears in Olympus raid.

More Gothic styles as well!!! We have a witch hat but still not a cool witch dress.

More robes and there is literally no cool Legs style to match Death's Vest chest. Btw Death's Vest chest looks like out of proportion compared to like 90% of other styles in the game, very hard to match it.

Speedster and Lantern styles are always welcomed as well. :D
    • Like x 1
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Don’t forget wedges!
  15. QuantumSlayer New Player

Can you please bring back the Survival Modes, or at least the styles? In a reward based method obviously, but we really need the sm's back
  16. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I agree completely here. I would love to see an influx of noir as well as bombshell. We had a hint at the possibility with only one episode...then nothing. They hinted we might have ongoing SV, as well as just removing them and making the styles available.
  17. ShottaKodo38 New Player

Pve Legends, when queue and see you dont have right teamup, if you leave and try to get the right teamup, they wont let you select from character list to get invited back
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

What style do you think would go best with that?
  19. ShottaKodo38 New Player

Hey dev team pve Legends, when you queue and see you dont have right teamup, they wont let you select from character list to get invited back
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread and needs to be addressed in the bug tracking section of the forums.
    • Like x 1