160 artifact on test

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrPlumberman, Jun 9, 2018.

1. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Well players are going to have to buy the Seal of completion for 450 in the marketplace, if they want a Guaranteed breakthrough on first try without doing it 40 times.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ekart Committed Player

I've been saying this for years now. They don't play the game. When Larry Liberty was at the helm, the game was made like it should be, because he actualy played it.

After that almost every update is...

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

smh no good
    • Like x 2
  4. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Increasing the frequency of the drops or increasing the value of each drop is a very interesting idea I hope the devs will explore one day. One thing I would change however would be how you get the bonus increased drops. Instead of locking lower level people out from higher tier instances, instead we could get these higher frequency drops simply by obtaining specific ranks. For example, once you have earned rank 120 on one character, you get the 120 rank feat and in addition to the feat you also have a chance to earn lets say purified nth metal now. This would also help out alts as they can simply buy the feat over to potentially get higher nth metal yields. Obviously the ranks where you earn more can be tweaked but keeping the concept the same would be beneficial for all, and for the most part, alt friendly.
    • Like x 2
  5. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

If you are going to be sarcastic at least keep up with the conversation. We are talking about the stat difference between a 120 to 160 artifact. Not the difference between having one and not.
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Unnecesarily Tedious Universe Online.

#WhereOhWheredidMyDCUOgo
    • Like x 1
  7. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

This is madness, first for the amount of experience that you have to put on each artifact to rank them up to 160, but most important to me, the bonus stat effect difference between the wrist dispenser/Sparring AI and the rest of the artifacts. You guys at Daybreak seriously are out of touch with he current situation of the Precision DPS vs Might DPS????
    • Like x 5
  8. Proxystar #Perception

LOL and when I made the thread about it the other day I was assured by a few people there was no problem ;)
    • Like x 6
  9. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

The grind for 120 was tiresome. If they had at least added some form of bonuses for every 5 levels or so then it could soften the blow. Going to take the casual gamer a good few months, maybe more to hit that. What makes it worse is there is feat points attached to getting the required level.
    • Like x 1
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

On the bright side, that other thread asking to make the Lazurus artifact more tempting got THEIR wish. A single hour cooldown is pretty damn sweet. :D
    • Like x 4
  11. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

It´s a horrible snowball effect problem that is getting worse with more stats/artifact ranks + WM combos that are out of line with the rest.

I saw the thread and it was a ***** show.... can´t believe people are denying that there is noticeable gap between Prec and Might DPSing.
    • Like x 5
  12. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

When you look at there names in said thread you know its the same who abuse it in their personal favor.

Anyway, I don't mind the grind part but the Breakthrough requirements reached an unacceptable point. That's the most obvious "drop extra money or uninstall the game" statement a part of a game could send, especially after introducing those Seal of Completion right before.

Oh and not even adding the notes that these things got added to test is ridiculous. Were they hoping noone would notice this and could get it to live so if anyone would complain then, they could say that you had a chance to test it before? I'm seriously wondering whats going through there head sometimes...

Oh and the content they picked for the Breakthrough material shows the flaws even more. Having a 2 alert and 1 raid layer shows they should have simply reworked all instances picks. Could have picked a Solo instead but a 2nd alert? Seriously? ...

Its a clusterfk on the more recent content while the early content is starving. This artifact update is a bag of bad choices.
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

if only the artifacts effect would start at lvl 40 allready,
    then i could have at least some of them on my alts...
    since i need all my Nth metal for my mains progression,
    none of them have effective working artifacts at lvl 80.
    now, i can totally imagine them to raise the cap to 200...
    it sure gets harder each time to keep multiple characters.
    at least if you want to keep them endgame competitive...
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

Primary Problem is the XP, not the Breakthrough Chance imo. By the time you gathered the required amount of XP to breakthrough you made just enough money with Crafting Plans that dropped in instances to buy enough Seals of Preservation off the broker to succeed.
    Higher Levels and lesser chances of success were bound to happen. The amound of XP is beyond stupid though...
    • Like x 2
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

switched to WE way before artifacts were announced, because i wanted a challenge and make use of the counter system. i never liked the way they buffed weapon damage with artifacts and i was criticizing that multiple times, just saying.... in my oppinion, the playstyles should have been adjusted instead and weapons need a total revision (a thing we can all agree on, i suppose...). also, the neo venom dispenser made the discrepancy between long and short combos even worse, because of the short time frame the effect lasts... made a thread about the problem from begin with, several good ideas how to solve it were made by those "who abuse it in their personal favor"...
  16. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

The Dispenser is a problem on its own. You werent even the one on the list in said thread who critized without foundation. I tihnk you feel offended for something that wasnt even directed towards you.
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

not at all: i didn't t feel offended and i just wanted to have sayd it in case you mean me anyways ;) don't worry ^^
  18. Ringz Dedicated Player

Damn

Unfortunately, this isn't their first time doing this. Set the prices high, let the community react to it, then reduce it to what they intended originally, then receive their "we listen to the community" points. They done this with the gear vendor in AF3, they done this with quarks, now round 3.

I hope you guys voicing your concerns now bring the same heat when that changing the numbers day comes.
    • Like x 2
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I called the xp and breakthrough rate jumps before and was told I'm being paranoid pretty much.

Looks like the xp predictions were pretty much on point, as well as everyone's concerns of artifacts becoming expensive.
    • Like x 7
  20. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

Cry me a river, Superstar.
    • Like x 1