160 artifact on test

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrPlumberman, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Yaiba Committed Player

It took me around 3 months to get 1 artifact to level 120 (and no other artifact), that means 167000 EXP. So far we know, to get to 140 and 160, we need more than 300000/600000 EXP, I don't know what to say, maybe a year ? :eek: Okay I'm done....
    • Like x 4
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I know a few artifacts that wont be getting worked on this summer.
    • Like x 6
  3. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

4. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Jesus devs, can we at least take a break from the levels? Introducing new artis are fine but the level increase could take a break for a bit. Give us a bit of time to max or even level the newer ones for a moment.
    • Like x 9
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Time to remove artifacts from the game.
    • Like x 5
  7. Vagrant Committed Player

I'm hoping this is the max. How would they go from here if they decide to keep increasing it?

I don't mind that the ranks are being increased, feeling like we are working towards something daily is nice to have. My problem is having us essentially being forced to use seals of completion.

As subscribers it should be fine since we get our allowance of 500 Daybreak cash, we can just play a month and get our seal.

For others, it is kind of something daunting to see. Still its not something entirely out of reach for F2p And Prem players. Just very hard, I would also like to see a slight change.
    • Like x 1
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

So the TC artifacts cost 25 Quarks. Im ok with that. Meaning that Lazarus Pit Water sounds nice at 160, but wow that grind -_-
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I feel that the Max for ALL Artifacts COULDBE 200
    So With the Assumption we have 2 More Levels to go
  10. Proxystar #Perception

The experience of Leveling artifacts to 140 and 160

I did about 4 of them before I started to video I'd have to say my worst experience was my very first one where I went through about 40 fails trying to level it up.

It tends to average in my view of needing around 20 seals to get your artifact done, the sheer potential of this will push people to buy seals of completion, I did have the odd artifact that broke through really easily of course as well.

The video isn't edited as I wanted the actual experience shown, it's about 15minutes long so skip through it as you desire.

• Like x 5
  11. Brav Well-Known Player

It has been the Pattern from the Start. To get a Rank 40 Artifact, It's like working another Artifact to 20. To get a 60 Artifact, It's like working another Artifact to 40. To get a 80 Artifact, It's like working another Artifact to 60 and so on. Each Milestone (20 Ranks) the Experience has Doubled.

The Developers have mentioned that the Artifact System was suppose to be a New Progression System that we Level as we Progress. It's not meant to be Maxed right away. Though the Current Nth Metal Experience is Pretty Low and what is suppose to be a Slow Progression Is actually becoming an Extremely Slow Progression with the Current Experience Drops.

Perhaps the Developers Plan on Increasing the Nth Metal Experience some and Drop Rate. As of right now it's Pretty Low and Progressing one is Really Slow, Especially at the Higher Ranks. Working Another one Takes even Longer. Higher Nth Metal Experience and Drops should Help Alleviate the Current Slow Progression and Help Progress Another Artifact at a more Decent Rate.

At certain Experience Increase Requirements for the Artifacts at Higher Ranks, the Nth Metal Experience should be Increased some to Compensate the Increase in Experience Requirements. The best way to do that without Entirely Over Leveling a Lower Artifact for Low Level Players is to Offer Nth Metal Drops with Experience Increases in Higher Tiered Alerts Only. (Example: 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, 200, 500, 1000 in Lower Tiers (7 and lower), and 20, 40, 100, 300, 400, 1000, 2000 In Higher Tiers (8 and Higher(Certain Tier Limit), The Nth Metal Experience will Increase (Double) at Certain Tier Content Increases as the Experience Requirement Increases for Several Milestone Ranks.

Hopefully the Developers have something Similar Planned. The Current Experience is Minor and makes Little Difference in Hitting just One Level at Higher Ranks. An Experience Increase and Drop Increase will Definitely Help.
    • Like x 2
  12. Proxystar #Perception

I'm acutely aware of how the system works and don't need to be told how it works. I'm saying I don't find it acceptable at the levels it is.
    • Like x 10
  13. TestReporter Loyal Player

It takes longer to breakthrough than to beat end-game content (And that's because you had "infinite" seals). The situation of the game is so bad that i have to laugh if i don't want to cry thinking about the potential it could have in the hands of a great company.

They made it very simple: Buy the seals of completion or just cry in a corner and complain in the forums like we care about your opnion and experience. And don't forget about our booster bundle nth metal packs, you'll only need to spend 1 thousand dollars to be the first in the game to get some precious stats.
    • Like x 4
  14. Brav Well-Known Player

That's fine, not many do. But that's how it has been Unfolding from the Start. A Solution would be Nth Metal Experience Increases and a Drop Rate Increase. As the Current Experience and Rate is Pretty Low, Especially for Leveling Higher Rank Artifacts.

My Comment wasn't Necessarily Directed at you. I just Replied to your Experience Increase Comment and Only Pointed out the Obvious, While also Suggesting a Solution to the Extremely Slow Progression for the Higher Ranks as we Continue to Progress our Artifacts.
    • Like x 1
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Not in favor of this especially for ppl like myself which has multiple artifacts. I will absolutely not lvl any new or current artifacts if this is allowed into the game. I spend quite a nice chunk of change in the game, dont tread on me. Think about it devs.

- Iconic
    • Like x 6
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

And augments aren't even here yet... ;)
    • Like x 7
  17. myandria Item Storage

WAAAIIIT....

Are you serious? Who got time for that? Ain't NOBODY got time for that! :eek:

• Like x 1
  18. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

LOL

Tell me. Are you just blatantly trying to drive players away at this point or do you just not care anymore about your player base and trying to give them a fun, fair and ENJOYABLE. experience? Everytime i think well this is it it cant get worse

• Like x 12
  19. TestReporter Loyal Player

Well, according to Spytle, getting a random loot was a exciting experience, so, we never know what is enjoyable for them (which just shows how much they play their own game). Maybe there is a masochist infiltrated in the company who wants to see game suffer with the bad decisions, p2w and RNG, or maybe they are just bankers, who knows.
    • Like x 3
  20. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Haha yup slowly making stats matterand since most don’t farm for exobits some players shouldn’t be looking to have your stats way up there.