Test Discussion Summer Seasonal 2018: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Hi there! This is where you leave feedback for items and rewards for the 2018 Summer Event. We will check in and fix things as often as possible. Thanks!
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Question about " release the crackers!" feat, is it supposed to have no title or points, seems odd without a title or points

Side note, not that thrilled to see that 10 of the required 20 base item feat are 15+ sand dollars. Makes it feel really grindy

Also another thing, suggestion. The pirate styles are attached to a piece of gear, with the spring event, the forest spirit pieces from last year were also attached to a piece a gear, however they were not tied to gear this year when it came back, and was cut from 50 seed pods to 25 seed pods. Can the pirate style be style only and be 25 sand dollars?
    • Like x 6
  3. uchiha pep New Player

4. uchiha pep New Player

insertar a cintura para estilo pirata por favor
  5. uchiha pep New Player

aqui una sugerencia para estilo hombro de pirata[IMG]
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I think they still have the pirate outfit in the marketplace, you can get a pirate waist there
  7. OrbitLimon Level 30

8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Devs you need to reduce on the marks on the Hula style set and the base items. Need to stop making seasonals grindy.
  9. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Yes i agree. Summer is long but not gonna be on so much with vacation and all. How are we gonna get all those base items, collections and styles?
    For new players it's gonna be hell to get some of the old stuff AND the new stuff.
  10. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Well you know that is not intended to complete all styles in 1 year. You can buy currency from marketplace, use badges or wait next year to complete more or as I do split different feats and styles between alts.
  11. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

White mods are not working.. Not receiving Health after the breakout ability from the white mod(BACK)

You guys should also look into updated the Blue bubbles power chest white mod...
    it should state that enemies have a chance to drop blue bubbles every 8 seconds or so.. capped at a portion of your vitalization or power.. No one really uses that mod at all.. I feel like this would increase its usage..
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Bug: Spelling Error in Collection Name

The #2 Collection in the Nefarious Beach Party collection reads "Grod's Banana Peels" instead of "Grodd's Banana Peels"
  13. Red Five Developer

Whew, good catch. Glad that didn't make it out. Insulting a giant telepathic gorilla was not how I wanted to start my Monday.
    • Like x 4
  14. tukuan Devoted Player

Pretty much this. It took other players 4-5 cycles of a given seasonal to get everything. This may not be popular to say but I don't think it should be possible to get all feats in one year unless you're willing to fork out replays or looking to leverage multiple toons. In my case I missed last year's so instead of trying to complete the styles on my main, I'll push for last year's style on one, this year's on another and then share them both with my main. Base item feats are easy enough to get using multiple toons and trading the items to one.
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

I should amend my previous comment after jumping on to say having the parrot required at 50 marks tom complete the furniture feat is a bit steep. The other 19 items at 205 marks is already quite costly. If those are the final costs I don't think I'll be all that bothered with that feat. Given that the Titans content will drop around the same time I don't see myself grinding out those boats on multiple toons every day for 10 feat points.
  16. The Fairy Well-Known Player

True, even though there would be nothing wrong if new players or alts could finish JUST the styles. Also true you can use alts to finish the base item and collections (when ever they are tradable, not sure ALL the event collections are tradable but anyway). But this year it's nuts, 536 MARKS!!! Just for this years stuff.

• Like x 1
  17. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Any word on price adjustments on the vendor? Style set and base items are a tad high.
  18. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I assume you guys are not going to bother with the mark price adjustments, since no one is addressing it.
  19. Trexlight Devoted Player

The Release the Crackers Feat has no stars on it and doesnt say it gives a title. Is there a reward attached to this feat?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.