Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

We did release the Letterman series earlier this year for the Valentines event. Might be a minute until we do another set.
    We could probably use younger male faces ha.
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

not a style or costume but it would be neat if instead of fully turning us into insects the bug form only modified our styles we have on to look more buggish like insectoid/demonic style but layered over our current ones.
  3. Exileant Well-Known Player

:confused: I take that back, I already had the Bloodbat style because it was available from the start, all I had to do was cram PvP legends as Bane to get enough to buy the style. o_O It was the AZARATH feet and WINGS I did not want to wait for. So I bought a skip to 25, then shamefully complete mission mode on one of my name holders. Still feels no less disgusting.... :oops: :mad:) from now on means SPITS. Hahaha!
  4. Exileant Well-Known Player

I always hated the Gorrilla... :mad: It should be a T-REX or a Raptor, ESPECIALLY now that it is a super. Let me trample around Metropolis and Gotham the size of a car. Beastboy does it! :confused: The wolf and dog do really need a tail or at least an option to choose which style of werewolf and dog you want to turn into. (;) None the less I have to say I really do like how the dog works now. That last empty slot needs to be filld with a snarl like how the 2 bog hounds you call produce. Even if it is just for style.) The insect, :oops::mad: I NEVER used, even when it was the healers main tool; unless I had to (like the stage just was not going to be complete otherwise, kind of had to) because it did not have 6 appendages, o_O HOW ARE YOU AN INSECT AND YOU DO NOT HAVE 6 APPENDAGES?! Or at LEAST an abdomen.... Long flowing antennae. Make it look like a wasp or something fierce. Insects bite and sting.
    :p By the way, the Thorn Burst does not knock down like it says it does, and anytime you change forms, Movement mode powers (Devastating Backflip, Dustoff, Ect. are replace once you revert back to your main form.
  5. iJay New Player

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE BVS Superman emblem drop!....the new emblem cool or whatever for the death of Superman, BUT we would really love the opportunity to purchase the BVS EMBLEM as other people did!!!! CAN WE PLEASE GET THAT BACK!!!!
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Unfortunately, you're barking up the wrong tree here. Daybreak Games has no control over that one. It was the licensor (Warner Brothers Studios) that demanded the BvS items be pulled from the Marketplace and never offered again. Try sending a letter (and by that, I mean an actual, typed up, paper LETTER sent via old-fashioned SNAIL MAIL) to them. You're more likely to get your wish by doing that, although it's still not guaranteed.

In the meantime, you'll have to make do with the Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman Emblems that we DO have available, just the same as all the rest of us that missed out on them.
  7. iceman 11 New Player

I already have it on my villain side. I thought it would be unlocked because I Ancient Amazon Noble style is unlocked on both sides. It’s just weird
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We're only on Phase 2 of several Phases of Style Unlocking. Eventually, ALL styles will be unlockable, they jus' need more time, Cap'n! ;)
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

funny thing is i decapitated a wasp this morning and not only did it not stop moving around but it somehow was walking around trying to stab stuff with it's stinger, freaky .@_@. gives new definition to "zombie wasp".
  10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Three parts. Huge fan of the artist Stjepan Šejić (who's arts has already influenced styles in the game). I'd love to see more Egyptian motif armors. We need fuller Thanagarian suits, beyond just the two available helmets in game already. Now, added together, let's see if I can figure out this BB Code gibberish...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/36/c7/c436c7050466195e81401abf90d4fa2b.jpg[IMG]

If that didn't work, I believe this is the best pic link I could find (on Pinterest). Yes, no BB Code attached.
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/36/c7/c436c7050466195e81401abf90d4fa2b.jpg
  11. Exileant Well-Known Player

I am not sure if you already know, but the Runes Of The East Hand style is not showing up to buy in the inventory.
  12. KateNash New Player

Would love to see more Hoodies, please god, MORE Hoodies.
    Would also like to see a bit more back pieces like the OP back from the perdagaton story content.
    • Like x 1
  13. hazard099 Active Player

off center emblems not many styles that have the emblem off center
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

DoS Bloody S Symbol Black T-Shirt
  15. DynamiteGal Active Player

Parrot for your shoulder (shoulder style) to complete the pirate look! How cool would that be?! Would be even better if it could talk, but that's not possible, but it would be funny. Squawk! Pick up! Squawk! Que up! Squawk! Don't die! Squawk! Pay attention! LOL
  16. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

How difficult would it Be to get the existing special skins like Tattoo'd, lizard, rock , crystal etc to have the facs from all the Human types. Currently they only have Human skin 02 faces. I' love to make a sort of tribal African character with the tattoo skin but Human Skin 01 obviously has common black features while the Tattoo skin uses Human Skin 02's face. An option of Tattoo 01 -04(and all the other gimmick skins) would be amazing. The Human XX skins all different ethnic features enabling us to make more characters that resemble ourselves a bit more. I would be appreciated to be able to extend than feature further.
    • Like x 3
  17. Megzilla Developer

Definitely will take a look! Thanks for your feedback.
    • Like x 2
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

Hey Megz, you teased us a while back about 2 tones hairstyles, new hairstyles and new skins faders... when are we going to see all that live? Please, throw me a bone because I really been wanting some kind of character customization upgrades.
  19. Megzilla Developer

They're coming. I don't know when though.
    • Like x 2
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Megs! The summer seasonal has a distinct lack of bikini bottoms, swimming goggles and heeled sandals. I am very disappoint :p
    • Like x 2