DCUO Teases Teen Titans and Augments this Summer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2018.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

This “infiltration” business sounds like it’s back to identical missions for heroes and villains. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. :p
  2. SilkyPawz Bunny

First we got Artifacts from Neverwinter now Augments :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Now THIS is something to be excited for! Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Which part? :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Mostly the augments. I hate making mods, and it'll be easier to maintain them on alts.

Titans episode sounds interesting but I value actual content along with story lines so I'm holding my breath on that
    • Like x 3
  6. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Judas Contract is my all time favorite comics story so I'm thrilled it's coming to DCUO! Also so happy to hear the major player characters will all be involved. Now, let's see that Terra Dorothy Hammil hairstyle and some Jericho puffy sleeves :D
    • Like x 3
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It'll get people farming again and the cost of bytes will go back up again
    • Like x 1
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Another cash grab.

Titans content centered around a 35 year old story that deals with their greatest failure.

sounds about right.
    • Like x 1
  9. TestReporter Loyal Player

Okay this is something.

Augments look promising and R&D was truly getting out of hand, so it's nice to see a change. But i'm afraid it'll become something just to get more money like artifacts. While it was boring to get R&D materials in the recent episodes, it was still something about grind and not how much you're willing to spend to make it faster. So, I hope i'm wrong here. I have fate they are doing something to improve the game this time.

The Titans episode looks cool and if the Titans Tower looks in-game like in the photo, man, that'll be just awesome. But i'm more interested in gameplay, so I hope they come with something fresh.
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Make content and people will play
    Make nickel and dime and community goes away
    Whales cant keep it alive when they don't have anyone to run with
    • Like x 4
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

Just to make sure ,I dont want to join Teen Titans...
    • Like x 1
  12. DarthVader2093 New Player

Make teen titans as mentors please?
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

Teen Titans looking for new recruits, LOL ,no way i want to join that **** hole of a team :rolleyes:

Show them that you are to good to play in their league !
    • Like x 1
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

And prove that you’re a villain despite your claims to the contrary.
  15. SuperHarley Active Player

YESSS!!!! We NEED STARFIRE hair :D.
    • Like x 2
  16. Vagrant Committed Player

At least that god awful crafting UI is getting some love.

Good to potentially hear exos getting value, hopefully with this system too the recovery kits will now have use as well.

The kill x quest is good imo just gives you incentive to run your daily content, group up, etc.
  17. Mazahs Loyal Player

I posted this in our league chat app already.

"Anyone else remember when we "used" to get exciting about DLCs and game upgrades?

Man I hope they don't try to monetize this too"

Most people in that chat are pretty skeptical too
    • Like x 3
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Just please please please make Starfire’s hair easy to get without any kind of ridiculous RNG involved. (MP or vendor is my preference)

I’d gladly pay $20 to get it on MP, but if that’s the price, make an alternate way to get it via gameplay (even if that means grindy rare collection reward RNG). Not everyone has spare cash burning holes in their wallets. ;)

Multiple avenues for acquisition of desired goods is always a good thing. MP for those with money but not time, collection/loot drop RNG for those with time but not money, TCs for those with both time and money, etc
    • Like x 3
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Can I trade in my 100's of episodic mod removal kits I've stored up on multiple toons for the purpose of removing and resocketing mods? Or can we make these prestige items at least? Or will there be an augment system equivalent that they can be converted to? Will there be a conversion kit sent out like we got when prefabs went away?

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  20. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

will there be any official sane and complete crafting instructions or will this just be more crap you stuff down youre inventories throat because you have no idea what to do with it, what matters, whats valuable...one day youre playing and a buch of "lochelite scrap" shows up...another day youre full of "Brainiac Diodes" trying to get last alloy piece...and for all the dioding and scrapping to bursting it never seems you have enough to do anything and even when you do what you made isnt really useful...in the end its more "1234...SUPERCHARGE!!!...1234...
    • Like x 1