New teen titans tower look

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jade Rebel, May 18, 2018.

1. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

• Like x 6
  2. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

3. Vesper Dedicated Player

I know the red-window tower is what is current in today's comics. But I'm old-school. Titans Tower should have blue mirror-glass windows.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Right, I haven't read much comics then so I only knew the blue tinted windows through the early 2000's Teen Titans show ( just looking back, maybe I was wrong lol)
    Titans tower:
    [IMG]
    Titans East tower: ( looks more blue lol)
    [IMG]
    but never knew it had red tinted windows till they released the first look of the tower a few weeks ago, I recently just started exploring the comics finally, guessing I should probably brush up on the newer teen titans
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I think it looks amazing
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

DCUO Version
    [IMG][IMG]

DC Rebirth Version
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Raven Roth Committed Player

I just squealed
  8. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Looking good! :D
    • Like x 1
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I noticed them advertising it on Twitter Looks awesome
  10. Eve YouTuber

Looks great. I really reaaaaaaaaaally hope that we get Judas Contract storyline! and finally Terra, and new models
    For the Titans, Deathstroke & Brother Blood. If not Judas Contract, the H.I.V.E will be cool to see as well.
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

They’re using the Rebirth style Titans Tower; and they just pulled a rope-a-dope on Death of Superman (by giving us the New 52 “Doomed” story instead), so I expect the same thing with Judas Contract. I think we’re going to get the Rebirth story, “The Lazarus Contract”. In that story, Deathstroke steals the powers of the Flash and travels back in time to change history so that his son, the Ravager, doesn’t die while fighting the Titans.

[IMG]

I would be satisfied with it if they made one adjustment to the story - have Deathstroke’s goal to go back in time to save Terra. That could give us a raid set during the conclusion of the original Judas Contract story.
    • Like x 4
  12. TheOriginalCirocband Active Player

13. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Probably an open world mission
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

As DaBatmanX said, it will likely be some sort of open world, I mean no official way to know for sure till whenever they do a livestream and or when it's on test
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Anyone know if this is part of a DLC/episode or another event that is not an event....or episode that is not an episode?

Reinheld
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's part of an upcoming Episode. That's all we know at this point so far.
    • Like x 1