Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. sayow55 Well-Known Player

He is dc. The watchmen as a whole belong to dc.
  2. Mister Der New Player

Ted Kord Blue Beetle
  3. HeroUnited27 New Player

Yess! It is time to give BC some love
    • Like x 1
  4. HeroUnited27 New Player

A similar hairstyle would be awesome o_O
    [IMG]
    Also wouldn't it be great if we could use this style in game :eek:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. DinahLance Level 30

Or maybe the New 52 version
    [IMG]
    or the classic look
    [IMG]
    Or just any Black Canary style xD
    • Like x 1
  6. Lelolpez New Player

How about new hairstyles exclusively for male characters similar to how they did it for the bombshell hair
  7. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Can we get a superman style inspired by the iconic red underoos look. This look has stood against the test of time and come out the victor
    [IMG]
    And us even spreading with injustice 2 comics superboy now honoring the red tights
    [IMG]
    So why can't we have that look as well. Sure we can replicate it with current styles but I want one inspired by it
  8. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Thank you for taking the time to write it means a lot, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed :)
  9. Captain Wonder Active Player

Rocket boots with fire when flying, boots with springs on them, helicopter back pack with motion when flying, super speed no lightning, ice skates,
    • Like x 1
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

And dcuo wonder woman style
    [IMG]
    And again rebirth wonder woman style
    [IMG]
    With the lasso included
    • Like x 3
  11. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I think another color for the gear other then 4 make it 5, bracers so we won't have to give up a color to make them look gloveless and the same for the feet.
    A skull, wolf or other monster mask that only covers the face like in the eye section so we can wear a hood, hat, horns or what ever with it.
    I cape like Granny Goodness, you know one without the collar but with those round clips at the shoulders.
    [IMG]
    I'd like the chest style changed so that we can put emblems on all the chest style like STAR Labs Jacket, Segmented Flexsuit, Master Mercenary and etc. Of cores it wouldn't work for all but these and others it can, and allow for us to change the size of the emblem as well as where we can put it (chest, shoulder or shoulders, stomach and back).
    [IMG]
  12. Vernboski New Player

I would like to see a hairy body skin without a tail, and some sort of gorilla style head and feet to go with it. Maybe even an acrobat movement style that runs on all fours. I know there is the gorilla disguise, but you can't add clothing or change the color.
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

we do definitely need more face styles, and the cape wouldn't be bad either.
    • Like x 1
  14. Exileant Well-Known Player

;) Not related to your comment here I just wanted to say thanks to you and whomever was responsible for unlocking those Bloodbat wings and making the inhuman Forest spirit legs. :eek: The wait is finally over. (Sniffle) :D I am so happy!
  15. Exileant Well-Known Player

16. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

While most players seem to prefer "supersuits", some also enjoy the alternative and even formal suits. The most recent I became fan of was the "Riddler" style suit. Especially the short sleeve and formal vest. One addition I would like to see is a suit quite similar, but without the severe overfill of question marks. In other words, the same suit, just with a solid color vest and leave the tie to your decision.
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

I will keep asking for Hexagon costume until we get it, at least the dual katanas as back pieces.
    Its funny because this styles were part of the alpha/beta version of the game, and they were as polished and detailed as the styles we get nowadays. I wish our characters would look like this now. This styles already exist so please, update the texture and release them for me please lol

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Miss Adora Loyal Player

hmm would like get the updaed Supergirl hair and Lois Lane hair from DOS
  19. Megzilla Developer

I am scheming to get more weapons as back pieces. And waist styles.
    • Like x 2
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player