Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You've clearly both missed the fact that I was replying to my own earlier reply to a poster that asked if ANY styles requested in this thread had ever been made. I first replied with all the ones I knew off the top of my head that had been made after requests here. And then I replied again and I was saying that I remembered more player requests from this lengthy thread that had been granted over the last year or 2. With so many pages, I can't possibly remember everything that had been requested off the top of my head. :p:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You missed the post where someone pointed that out to me. Your reply to yourself didn't look that way which is why I responded how I did. No biggie tho. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

hey Meg, do you think you could get a Parrot shoulder style added to the upcoming summer event, to go with the pirate set? what's a pirate without his trusty Parrot anyway? arrrrr
    • Like x 1
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

do like the main man head piece, like the bandana. Hope we get one without goggles.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Touché. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

I second that. :D
  7. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Beating a dead horse but I really want a style inspired by future wonder woman from the opening cinematic and the big blue boy scout's original look
    [IMG]
    I would be willing to buy them off the marketplace
    • Like x 1
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The future Wonder Woman thing I agree. And is that robot in front of her a style yet? Because I enjoy experimenting with robot outfits.

And you’re not beating a dead horse in my opinion. I think beating a dead horse is my adding in every costume post about needing Wildstorm or Vertigo outfits.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The robot in front of her is Metallo, and yes there is a style based on him.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

[IMG][IMG]

Wonder Woman 3000 outfit will be cool. I don't think we had anything like that in the game. It will be fresh
    and unique. :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

So Meg, since Supergirl got a new costume... :D
    • Like x 3
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oooooooh I need this with options to where the hood up or down.
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

This will be so cool ! :D
  14. Eve YouTuber

And since Teen Titans is the next episode... Starfire gear can be really cool :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Grundy's Tattered Jacket NEW iconic drop? por favor
    • Like x 1
  16. RedDeth1998 New Player

Why not some more Superman-centric styles like stuff for his Rebirth look such as his belt and Jonathan Kent's hoodie with cape attached?
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

ares' regime look from injustice, i especially like his boots with the spikes and horned skull knee guards. that and trigon's horns from 8th precinct with the glow as a face style, wings of sin maybe added back into the game as a briefing or investigation or bounty reward.
  18. Captain Wonder Active Player

I don't no why this isn't done already but for every weapon that's a back piece have that weapon as a style you can use as a weapon and more weapon style also made as back pieces.
  19. Captain Wonder Active Player

Wristbands only no gloves
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

to expound upon the samurai/asian themed armor it'd be neat if we could get a few sets of samurai armor like kryptonian and amazonian tier sets where there's one for each role. like a nature themed suit of thorns for healers, rock, red lantern, or ice themed suit for tanks, a light, gadgets, or munitions set for controllers. also hawk man's wings would be nice, as a briefing or investigation seeing as the wings of sin ended up a time capsule flop.[IMG]