Change the way prestige works

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 6ix9ine, May 19, 2018.

1. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

These big ol leagues with like 300-500 players have a clear advantage when it comes to building up prestige and im talking all proficiencies active with 100 thousands built up in the blink of an eye afterwards

that is the luxury life.

The Larger your league the less days your proficiencies should last
    The smaller your league the more days your proficiencies should last
  2. Proxystar #Perception

I agree and once you reach 100 members your proficiencies should just be impossible to activate.
    • Like x 2
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

No. The prestige cap is barely enough to keep all 13 buffs active, especially if you plan on buying statues or upping your league bank in-between. If they do this, then they need to remove the cap.
    • Like x 4
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

300-500 players...

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. majosea Dedicated Player

I think a better to handle it if you have a league hall unlocked
    your proficiencies should be unlocked forever , and same for your base gen and power cells and boost
    these improvements will help groups , less wiping and less rage quiting
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That would leave nothing to spend prestige on once you unlock everything. It's not really hard to hit the cap. I can do it by myself and have done it before so I don't really see smaller leagues having issues unless they're not very active.

I think the cap should be removed and that we get more to spend prestige on.
    • Like x 1
  7. majosea Dedicated Player

league hall base items vendor
    that you can spend prestige on
    would like see that added to the game instead of proficiencies
    which can make or break a run & cause players to leave the game
  8. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Oh god, people are really jealous of big leagues due to their ability of getting prestige faster? :rolleyes:
    Petty.
    • Like x 1
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

A league hall base item vendor is a good idea I've never heard before, but I don't think it warrants the need to make proficiencies permanent
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It can be a bit frustrating getting a newer league off the ground. Most players want to join leagues that are already established and have full proficiencies activated. Very few want to join leagues that are starting out because they don't' want to help get the league to that point.
    • Like x 1
  11. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

its not jealousy its adjustment and i applaud any league who have over 200 ppl and all the players with alot of sp and all of that they have earned it

im saying let smallish leagues depending on the amount of members have longer lasting proficiencies. What is the big deal in that?
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I thought the same thing xD
  13. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

Exactly a friend of mines i know just had this issue and i tried putting a few alts in his league to help out a little but it just wasnt working and he ended up disbanding it. This isnt a jealousy thing its about helping out new smaller leagues get on there foot or helping out those in general who prefer to be in a small league but arent overly working themselves. people do have a life, family/kids, school, work etc and simply cant be as active as theyd like to be all the time
  14. Yaiba Committed Player

League with 300-400 players, are you kidding me :p
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Tbh in my opinion, having as few leagues, as possible, is better. I feel more ppl should be part of large leagues instead of many small ones. Having too many leagues divides the playerbase. Just my view on the subject.
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Some division is healthy. I was a member of one of the bigger leagues. I watched their leaders stalk a player and sign up that player for adult websites using the e-mail from the league's website because the player did not fit in well with the league. I'd prefer a smaller league over a league that behaves in that way.

I would rather play with similar minded players who understand that life should be a priority over the game. I would also prefer a league where league members are treated with respect. That includes if a league member chooses to leave the league as long as it is done in a good way. I have seen league leaders harass former league members for months just because a player left the league due to it not being a good fit.

Finding a good group of players to run content with who all get along well is easier to do in smaller leagues. In bigger leagues, there are typically a lot more personalities to contend with, and more conflicts and drama tend to ensue.
    • Like x 1
  17. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Im pretty sure the powers that be wont change anything, especially considering that replay usage amongst a group of 8 leaguemates can generate prestige.
    You need some prestige for your league that badly?
    I can sell you 120k prestige for 40 mil.
  18. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Once you have a league hall and all the banks slot statues, league halls are not super hard to maintain with prestige in smaller for buffs.
    Usually need about 5 daily players to pull it off. You may gave to run a little extra content that drops gear that gives high prestige and do more of the donating to league prestige other ways. But it is highly possible.
    But yes a little more work. Is involved. But I do wish they would raise the cap a little on the prestige.
  19. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

Where did i say i need it, i used to be in a league where only 2-3 people logged on and was there for a very long time and had no issue with it. They dont play anymore an i moved on to a bigger league around 129 who are very active

its a thoughtful post towards small and not so active leagues who dont have the time to play as much as others but still love to hop on and play. im not saying they dont have to work for prestige im saying why not let there proficiency last out a little longer depending on the amount of members they have.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Stop putting that on the forums, you'll get people asking questions resulting in unnecessary fixes