Back styles and emblems

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ryazan, May 18, 2018.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Are there any back styles that shows the emblem on it? Kinda like the Scion of Ion style that shows the green lantern corp emblem but I'm looking for something that allows me to select what to display.
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I believe the Shim'Tar back has an emblem spot.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Is that the only one?
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

It's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The Energy Armor back also allows for emblem use.
    • Like x 2
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

One of the trench coat styles has a back emblem spot.
    • Like x 1
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It's not a back style, but the Main Man chest displays a large emblem on the back of it, if you were looking for something like that.
    • Like x 1
  8. Great Architect Loyal Player

You're thinking of the Detective Trenchcoat style from the Gotham Central collection and/or the Classic Duster from (IIRC) the Briefing that's spread between the Battle For Earth duos, South Gotham, and the South Gotham Courthouse Alert?

Very few *Back* style pieces have emblem slots, but as has been mentioned, Shim'Tar and the Enhanced version do (although it is very small).

Chest Pieces that do are: -
    Street (available from vendors in safehouses / HQ)
    Classic Duster (see above)
    Detective (see above)
    Split Personality (available from the Gotham Subway duo)

There may be others, but those are the only ones I know of.

Hope that helps.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Also the Letterman jacket from Valentine's Day also has a large spot for an emblem.
  10. Great Architect Loyal Player

I imagine that the following is a good (but not perfect) manual filter for finding appropriate pieces in your styles menu.

A Style *may* have a back spot for an Emblem if it: -

1. Is either a Chest or Back piece.
    2. Isn't associated with an Iconic DC property, or is not a T-Shirt (Vault hoodies, the Lantern iconic pieces, Cadmus T-shirt etc.)
    3. Is not part of a set that has a Back *and* a Chest piece - BUT...
    3a. Is part of a set that has both a Back and a Chest piece, but the Chest piece has no spot for Emblems (back or front).
    4. Has a Chest piece that does not (or cannot) have a front spot for Emblems.

I think that about covers it, but feel free to expand the list if you find corner cases.
  11. Nº4 Level 30

Magnetic paladine and Psycho Jester for that i know.,.. if anyone else know another back style able to put emblem... it will be usefull info. Thanks you.
  12. Nº4 Level 30

The Op guy called TheLorax replyed me on another post.. if anyone want to know... maybe this info help you a bit...
    ATM those are the back styles that we founded where you can use your own EMBLEM:
    Shim´Tar back style, Hiker back style, Energy Armor Back style, Psicho Jester back style, and the Magnetic Paladine back style...