Favorite NPC Quote

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, May 18, 2018.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

Mine is: "You stupid cow! If Trigon doesn't destroy you i will!
    • Like x 10
  2. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I have 3 from Legends Characters

Zod: "You will kneel before Zod"
    Kyle Rayner: "My hope burns bright"
    Steel: "Time to hammer out the details"
    • Like x 2
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

"Bigger is Better Wonder brat! Ditch your training bra and find out" - Giganta
    • Like x 6
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

THAT is mine too. First time i did that alert I came really close to spitting soda all over my PC when Circe called Wonder Woman a stupid cow. :p
    • Like x 4
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's a toss-up for me between three.

I've always loved the "I am NOT an emo pilgrim, I'm a Witch Boy!" line from Klarion during Halloween, and the "And they wonder why I started drinking!" line you can hear from civilians during the open world Halloween event ranks pretty high.

But there's one of the Ace Chemical Analysis investigations where it's the delivery that sells it for me in three words: "It. Had. Eyes."
    • Like x 6
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

T.O. Morrow - "You know, Ace Chemicals wouldn't have been my first choice for a research laboratory, but I must say it's grown on me... I should probably get that removed."
    • Like x 5
  7. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Krona in Oan Sciencells.
    • Like x 1
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

There's "I will slice the ignorance from your flesh" in sub-construct.

Also "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal" in Shadowlands.

And "You stupid cow" is always great.
    • Like x 4
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"The singularity of every man and woman is Brainiacs dilemma. Concordance is Brainiacs gift." - The Judge - South Gotham Courthouse

Sidenote: I have to laugh when the Valentine Event comes around. An NPC says, "If he's not going to propose I will."

Then I'll see that same NPC on a ledge trying to commit suicide. Guess we know what his answer was.
    • Like x 4
  10. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Joker: Get going before my good mood wheres off, that means now.
    Joker:U pays, your money u get your chances.
    • Like x 2
  11. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Lightning?? How can there be lightning indoors!?
    • Like x 2
  12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Mister Freeze- "Let it go"

Only some will get the idea :)
    • Like x 6
  13. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

My absolute favorite is from the Harley Quinn Vendor in the Hall of Doom:

"Isn't that just the most awesome? I wish everyone could wear it! But Mista J says only the baddest and craziest out there are good enough. If that's you, you can have some, Okay!?"

But i also enjoy:

Circe: You Stoopid Cow!!
    Lighthouse Duo: Ain't Rats...
    • Like x 3
  14. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I just remembered "Why doesn't anyone use the front door, and why do they keep breaking everything?" The quote might not be completely accurate though. It's from the janitor at the "entrance" of the jsa in the Deluge alert.
  15. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

best quote in the game imo

funniest quote:
    alright bro sure :rolleyes:
  16. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  17. Shark Dental Devoted Player

My favorite is talking with Raven in the Watchtower magic wing, and pretending she's trying to hit on me in her shy, nervous way.

Raven: "If you are worthy, this armor can be yours..."

Me: "Well, I have to say, I like what I see."

Raven: "I'm happy to see you."

Me: "The feeling is mutual."

Raven: "No, really. I'm very happy to see you."

Me: "Umm, OK. Do you want to like grab a drink or something?"

Raven: "Honestly. I'm not being sarcastic."

Me: "Well, I mean, should we kiss or something? Because I'm like totally for that, if that's what you're asking. Sorry, I guess I shouldn't ask, I'll just do it."

Raven: "Why does everyone always do that?"

Me: "OK, sorry. I guess I was just getting some mixed signals. What do you mean by everyone, by the way? Have a lot of other guys tried to kiss you?"

Raven: "If you had a dad like I did, you'd understand."

Me: "Oh, OK. So you have some intimacy issues because your dad wasn't very affectionate with you or something? I get that totally.

Raven: "My father and I don't talk much anymore."

Me: "That's too bad. I have a brother I'm not speaking to either. But... you know you're not alone, right? I'm here for you. (Small hug)

Raven: "On the plus side, I don't have to worry about what to get him for Father's Day."

Me: "I love that about you... you're always looking for the positive side of things. It's a very... attractive... quality."

Raven: "The place I come from... well, let's just say it's the closest thing to hell you can imagine."

Me: "Oh, so you're from Iowa. Just kidding (gentle laugh). I grew up in New Jersey. That's a different kind of hell."

Raven: "Yes, I've been to New Jersey."

Me: "That's cool. For work, or college or just visiting?" (Stupid, stupid, Shark, no one "just visits" New Jersey)

Raven: "The Titans have been my friends for years. Without them, my soul would have been lost."

Me: "Good. I'm happy for you. Having friends makes life a lot better. Of course, I'd like to be more than your friend... there's nothing going on between you and Nightwing or anything, right? I mean, I don't have a problem with him, but he gives me this kind of ... dark vibe. Not that I'm complaining about your friends... Umm, I mean, he's totally fine and cool and everything, but you guys aren't dating or anything, right?"

Raven: "Never let Cyborg and Beastboy talk you into a game of 'stinkball."

Me: "Classic. (Hearty laugh). That Beastboy is such a practical joker. You didn't really answer my question about Nightwing, though, but, you know what, it doesn't matter. You're all that matters to me."

(Single tear runs down Raven's cheek)

Peter Falk voiceover: "Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind. The End."

Note: To hear this epic conversation, you just have to keep interacting with Raven.
    • Like x 7
  18. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Now I cant sleep because the song is stuck in my head... :(
    • Like x 1
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Not a quote, but a joke.

"If Black Manta were a canibal, what would be his favorite food?"

"Arthur Curry!!!!!!!!" Ha, ha, ha!
    • Like x 3
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Who sleeps at 2 p.m.? Ah, nvm. You probably work nights.
    • Like x 2