Style unlocking "main man"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Superkootje, May 18, 2018.

1. Superkootje Well-Known Player

Does style unlocking not work for the Main Man styles?
    I bought and used the belt on my alt, and I can't find it on my main sooooo???
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Only a certain list of styles are available to be unlocked right now. They will slowly add all the styles over some time.
    • Like x 4
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Seems odd to me that they wouldn't add styles to it as they release them to save some headache at a later date.
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

Not saying I wouldn't prefer them to be available right away but I suspect that there'll always be a delay before the newest styles are unlockable. It'd put a huge dent in the ability for content to sustain activity until the next update
    • Like x 2
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I think I read that current TC, bb, episode styles won't be added until a the TC stops dropping, bb is no longer available, and a new episode comes out. So new styles from seasonals likely won't be able to be unlocked until the seasonal is over.

The Superman stuff not being an event or an episode makes the timing for it to be able to be unlocked odd. They may just do it with Deluge when the next episode comes out (if they are that far along with unlocking by then).
    • Like x 1
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yeah, I guess you're both probably right. That makes sense to a degree. Wishful thinking on my part. :D
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Something else to consider with this style: It's neither rare nor locked behind RNG, and the content that contains the Main Man style is also permanent. So there really is no need for it to be unlockable right now, if at all. Just sayin'...