I know its been like this forever but this still irks me to no end

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mikeyb2001, May 18, 2018.

1. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It would be nice if more styles had the option for a larger emblem. In a perfect world, we could choose our emblem sizes on pieces, but I don't think the UI in this game can handle that.
    • Like x 1
  3. Vesper Dedicated Player

Oh....emblem size. Yeah, emblems are too small in this game, even the "big" one in your top pic.

I thought you were complaining that your Super-toon doesn't have any shorts. Don't worry, the shorts are back in Action #1000.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Emblem? I thought this was about Flash and his rude gestures.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

Why would I be complaining about the shorts I can do that with new genesis pants
  6. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I thought the OP was talking about that horrible sound effect for the Teleporters.

It's even worse that that horrid florescent light sound in City of Heroes :: Going Rogue.

7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yeah you might want to add a little more info than just a picture next time . LOL I was going over those pictures a while myself trying to figure out exactly what irked you.'

Emblems need work definitely. Larger Size is needed but just a start. We have some gear that won't allow placement at all. We have other gear where the design mean it winds up a tiny little thing above the characters heart .. kind of like the emblem on a polo shirt. It was asked about a while ago but why can't we have the option to stick on one our capes? Hey they already have these in stock for the "polo shirt" anyway.. how about a baseball hat with our emblem on that? The tech is already there .. as we see it in game on several caps like Bizarro, Robin, Steel and Wonder Woman
    • Like x 1
  8. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Its not the size of it, its how you use it. Just as long as you don't pull it off your chest and throw it at a villain like its some sort of cellophane wrapper. :p
    • Like x 3
  9. Vesper Dedicated Player

• Like x 3