Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Have you been playing the game at all????

The Deluge episode introduced the Mera Style as the Vendor set, and the Assassin Time Capsule has the Black Manta Iconic Abyssal style.
    Episodes 24, 25, 26 contains the Firestorm Iconic style as drops, and the flaming hair can be had in the Elite version of the set.
    Batman's Rebirth Emblem and the Flash emblem both came out in Time Capsules last year (the Batman one is in the Gotham Time Capsule, I forget which capsule has the Flash emblem). Wonder Woman's emblem was given for free on two separate Summer occasions...you might want to check your redeem tab.
    And as velvetsanity has pointed out, you can buy the Flash Cowl directly in the Marketplace, no RNG involved and available to all of your toons.

You might want to actually play the game and pay a little attention, your requests have already been granted.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Jack was making a list of styles that were asked for in this thread. It was in response to someone else.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...like-to-see-next.278259/page-147#post-4130738
    • Like x 1
  3. Apathetic LiLHellion New Player

Not sure if this is the right place but I would love to see year one cape be unlock able with replay badges!
  4. an81angel Well-Known Player

Bombshell Supergirl style please (I have been wanting this since the HQ-Bombshell style came out).

Glowing material (to make any item you wear glow - like the glowing plant style).
    Voltaic material (like the voltaic weapon skins, but for your gear).
    Sequin material (I've been wanting to make a pair of sequin thigh-high boots & metal head skirt to match my sequin formal wear).

Butterfly body buddies (like the spider style from Halloween).
    • Like x 1
  5. an81angel Well-Known Player

More Ivy inspired items Please
    [IMG]

Boots and Gloves
    [IMG]

Laurel Crown/Rose Thorn Crown
    Roses, Leaves & Thorn Vines wrapped arms and legs
    [IMG]

Boots and gloves
    [IMG]

More Starfire items as well please.
    Boots and long (glowing tip) hair.
    [IMG]

This but as a bodysuit so you can choose to dye the revealing stuff skin colored but not if you don't want to.
    I really want these boots and cuffs.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. an81angel Well-Known Player

More female hairstyles please
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  8. SUPERMANPRilVlE New Player

For phase 3 of style unlocking since most of the paying Subscribers WANT Materials to be apart of this feature. I say make it possible, its by Popular Demand. Spend the resources, you'll make up for it in MASSIVE REPLAYS purchases. Maybe even the revival of canceled subscribers. I'm sure the shareholders that invest in Daybreak loves that idea. "More Money". :)
  9. Megzilla Developer

Definitely. Lobo and some other sets we have coming up have some pieces that could be used as casual clothing. We would definitely like to make more street-clothes. Seasonals provide a better opportunity for the "goofier" stuff like PJs.. but maybe I could pitch a onesie for winter or something. ;)
    LOL. That is hilarious. I will inquire.
    This is the right place but I don't think people who earned the one year cape would be too happy about that.

Thanks! And I agree we need some more Poison Ivy and Starfire styles! I do have more variety of hairstyles on my request list. I don't think they will be in the upcoming run but they are definitely noted.
    • Like x 1
  10. L T Devoted Player

For winter I want ski-wear. Skis, boots, poles... and a ski lodge base theme.
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I think they were referring to style unlocking rather than getting an exclusive they hadn’t earned. ;)
    • Like x 3
  12. Megzilla Developer

Ohhhh. Maybe that'll be in the next wave(s?) of style unlocking. Thanks for clarifying. Will keep this post in mind in case unlocking doesn't get applied to the cape.
    • Like x 3
  13. HellCharmer New Player

New 52 Superman Emblem (Metallic and juts out from the chest slightly)
  14. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

Or the clasic emblem or earth one or any good large emblem
  15. DinahLance Level 30

16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I just wanted to say I love the main man legs. They were the first piece I got from the dos vendor for all of my toons especially since they come with a boot style already for casual style. But even though it is already out fo you think you could put a word in for a varient of the style without the gun and holster? None of my toons use guns and even though it is a minor thing I would just like to put it out there
  17. Megzilla Developer

We have more pants options in the pipeline. :) Hang tight! Glad you've been enjoying them so far!
    • Like x 1
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I just want new chest styles to put larger emblems on.
  19. Megzilla Developer

We know! Just takes a minute to make them lol.
    • Like x 1
  20. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Emblems in different places too please. Like Robin and Kyle Rayners have on there breastplate instead of the middle of the chest. I can't believe we don't have one streamlined style like tgat
    • Like x 2