Venom wrist dispenser suggestion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, May 14, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Can the buff last for 12 seconds instead of 6 with the percentage cut in half please(17 and 24% instead of 35 and 48%)? Right now it favors short weapon combos over longer weapon combos and some WM combos take more then 6 seconds to perform (like brawling into home run and 1 hand into pulse beam).

Also while we're on the subject of weapons I'm going to beat a dead horse- can you split the might buff on hybrid mastery into 5% might and 5% precision buff and add a control resistance buff to both that and weapons expert? Since we have the venom artifact the damage capability for weapons are right where they should be, just need further help in maintaining their combos and not to get knocked out as easily.

I would go into my next batch of suggestions but it involves the big bad "N" word.
    • Like x 11
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

How about 25 and 38 lol.
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

I'm not a fan of doing changes to artifacts when people already used nth, seals and catalyst.
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Translation: I use bow/smokebomb and dual wield/flurry. Get your hands off my 48% buff!

Just joking bro. I agree it's probably too late to do anything, but it's pretty stupid to release an artifact for WM combos and not even allow it to apply to all of them, lol.
    • Like x 6
  5. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I wouldn't mind cutting the numbers in half and having 100% uptime instead. That would make it much easier to use with any type of weapon rotation.

For Hybrid focus tbh I think a better help would be if its weapon Power regen was increased. Most of the time I feel like I screw myself by using it over Superpowered (better regen for clippy rotations) or Weapon Expert (better damage for weapon heavy rotations). CC resistance would definitely be nice to have as well.
    • Like x 4
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

not even if its a buff ?
  7. silversuitcase Active Player

The artifact is fine the way it is, no need for any changes.
  8. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

You mean MA/Haymaker :p

It was known before the video but its the only public one I found.
    • Like x 1
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

thx fatal to keep the subject up and alive ^^
    i totally agree with a few details differetly:

it is correct that there are long combos where the WM's don't fit into the six seconds, the fastest one can easily score three WM's in time... making the effect last as long as the buff would be fair, if you would reduce the damage in half. however: the duration of the buff is allready short and the timing with its cooldown is hard to do right with longer combos... now, you could get one mastery in time (maybe two if you are fast and lucky), while dual wield still scores six WM's without trouble...

in my oppinion, the cooldown of the weapon buff should stay at 12 seconds, just that it should last for 18 seconds (with te artifacts effect), to make sure you don't loose your buff before the homerun over and over again... that would be my favourite and most convenient adjustement suggestion....

wait, there is more...
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Why oh why are they dragging their heels on making adjustments? We had some nice changes in January, and a couple of nice bug fixes last week, was it? But there’s so much still that needs to be done. Luckily I’ve had almost no complaints since the scoreboard shows boss damage, because I tend not to be TOO far behind there, especially if I don’t need to protect the healer from adds. But I can’t help but wonder if they’re still thinking it. :(
    • Like x 2
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

another option would be to only buff the attacks of your weapon without the WM's. that would make the longer combos stronger and more valuable, while also helping the hybrid style to get stronger at the same time!

about the playstyles: lets asume we do not want to change the super powered stat at all, then my suggestion would be for hybrid to get additionally 10% precision on top of what it has now (for the split in stats being realy brutal) while WE should get imunity to controll effects while executing a WM... IMHO
    • Like x 1
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Full immunity is a bit much....lol, but then again celestial combos have damn near full immunity during combo inputs so I guess it's only fair
  13. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Oh I know, there going to make additional artifacts instead
    • Like x 1
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Probably ones that will help this one be better. You know, like "While worn, extends the time for buff to stay active by (50%/100%)."
    • Like x 1
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

OUCH. Some good news, everyone. I was fighting Controlled Trickster in Central City Starro Deluge, today with my main, The Rafflesia. She has recently got the venom artifact to lv80. When Trickster summoned those surprisingly lethal toy helicopters, I hit neo-venom boost and the stat trinket, then killer instincts. Home run critted for 50000! I think I might have permanently altered the shape of his skull with that one. :D
    • Like x 1
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

my telefone was out of power, so i could not make my point more precisely.
    what i meant was only the WM itself would get imunity, during the channel,
    not the combo before, making the attack invoulnerable while the bar is up.
    using brawling into homerun for example: 100% CC resist while hammer!
    WM are still voulnerable to counters, yet the resistance would help a lot ^^

18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It felt so good, I uploaded it to my youtube if anyone wanted to see it. :D

• Like x 1
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Slo-mo was a nice touch, lol.
    • Like x 2
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I wanted to make absolutely sure people would see that number, it’s totally made my week to be honest :D
    • Like x 1