Main frame chest damage buff mods are working in reverse.

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Knarlydude, May 7, 2018.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Main frame damage buff mods are working in reverse.o_O

Core strength & Penetrating strikes are both making the damage go down when being applied to gear.

I ran a control without white chest mods.
    I then ran a test on damage comps between Core Strength & Penetrating Strikes.
    I discovered that the damage buff with both mods in place was working in reverse.
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

3. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

haha someone tell this guy mods just dont matter anyways mainframe or mods. we are waiting for a revamp for mods matter so anything u find means nothing. we all know mods matter very little its more skill and sp anyways and stuff thats hitting harder that matter not mods. i would like to add sp seems to not matter once u know what hits hard what needs to be buffed and whats op thats what matters. just dont waste ur time with all that noise go right for the juice dont even bother with feats haha. one day the sp tree will matter right now too many people at 300+ we could live happy for 10 years each ep only lifts the dmg cap 6 to 10 points max. time to forget about home turf its not ur friend neither are mods
    • Like x 1
  4. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

now with artifacts mainframe is gone for good unless they come out with another boost
  5. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Not sure if serious.......
    • Like x 4
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Did you try the test with 0 mods in the chest compared to core strength? Or did you compare core strength with a different chest mod, like the one that increases your power pool?
    • Like x 1
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I started with zero mods as a control / baseline.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Awesome. Just checking. These are disturbing findings. And was this on live server or test server?

If you have the possibility of recording a short video, the devs usually take those pretty seriously.
    • Like x 1
  9. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Here is your answer!!!!

That means you didn't read his original post or you weren't paying attention. I've noticed this also. Less damage with white mods in chest.
    • Like x 2
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Does anyone have any numbers to post to back this up? I would test myself but I'm not paying 20 marks just to take a white mod out of my chest
  11. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I think it's the same on test server, you could just get on there and test it out
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Ok, I am not the only one.

I will double check when I get some extra chest pieces.
  13. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Health Regen Breakout white mod doesn’t seem to be working on live either.
  14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Have these been fixed yet? Is Max Damage hand mod fixed yet?
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I just brought this up because I tested the items I mention to see if the devs would check it out...... & Crickets.

I don't get paid to do their job and I am not going to keep on testing something I know was broken.
    I think we are waiting for someone to do their job and either confirm of deny if there are any issues. Then....... If there are any issues. Will there be any fixes to the white mods????
    • Like x 1
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Oh I didn't mean you should retest it, I was just wondering if anybody knows one way or the other.
  17. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The damage mods seem to be working now. LOL