Halloween 2018 Style Idea before it's too late!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperBell, May 8, 2018.

1. SuperBell Loyal Player

I always thought this would be a cool style, but was sure if they could do it technically, but with the new Forrest Spirit style, it might be possible. A Skeleton style. That would be pretty awesome.
    • Like x 8
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You mean actual bones, rather than the current skeleton outfit?
  3. SuperBell Loyal Player

Yes.
  4. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Interesting
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That would be cool, specially with the new positional aura's, make some wicked cool Ghosties
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

I like this idea. I wouldn't oppose something more gory either, let's say a flesh-wounded style or perhaps even as a skin, where on the chest for a quick example it's a bloody flesh-wound showing your ribcage. The hand-style for example could be skeleton hands with bits of flesh left on the bones. A headstyle where half the face is torn off showing you the skull.

Sorry if I just gave anyone nightmares. :p
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

When I first started playing, I swear....Every time I did the Riddler mission I was expecting the sheet over the statue to come off and I'd be attacked by something.
    • Like x 1
  8. Vesper Dedicated Player

I want Headbands & SWISHY MOVING TAILS for costume pieces. It's Halloween. We should have Bunny Ears, Wisker Nose with Teeth Facemask & a Cottontail, and Kitty Ears, Wisker Nose Facemask, & Fluffy Cat Tail. With an added Collar Bowtie Back that only puts a Collar & Bowtie at the neck AND a Shirt Cuffs bracers set like Mera's bracelets.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Head ... Frankenstein ... The Fly

Hairstyle ... The girl from The Ring

Orbital Trinket ... The hands that reach up and grab you from The Blackest Day raid.
    • Like x 3
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

That reminds me of a style i made long time ago:p
  11. Mrsnow28 New Player

As we saw how amazing the Man-Bat form worked, it would be great to have more Form: Trinkets

Oversized Werewolf Form (No the Wolf form in Nature is far to small)
    Ghost Spectral Form
    Frankenstein Form
    Grim Reaper Form
    Killer Croc Form (I know he has nothing to do with Halloween but still cool)

All forms grant additional damage and toughness as well as movement change
    • Like x 3
  12. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Great idea! To take it a step further, I wonder if the same tech can be used as a skin instead of gear. That way you can have gear styles over the skeleton. The skeleton "skin" would retain the dimensions of the character's body type and just have transparent parts.
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Love this idea. +1
    • Like x 1
  14. GarbageDumpster New Player

The ability to change henchmen into something more monsterish. Always figured the floating ghoul skin from the Halloween event was the best chance since it is already in game. Would prefer skeletons or something that felt more Halloweeny but I'd take almost anything more suitable for magic themed characters.
    • Like x 1
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

We need an Elvira style set in honor of Cassandra Peterson because she retired from playing her trademark character last year. :)
    • Like x 5
  16. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

We need gothic styles.
    • Like x 1
  17. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I would like a Witches boom back style, like the Riddler back style. This has been brought up before and even discussed with a dev. We got a Witches hat, we need a broom too. :D
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

trigon's horns and face from 8th precinct complete with a color tintable glow around them as a face style, maybe a trinket which summons 4 or 5 demonic looking hounds, a grim reaper or nekron scythe, kama scythes for dual wield styles, maybe the thorny twisted wing style from the perdition demons? those are neat, something solomon grundy themed i remember from the "the batman" series that solomon grundy rose on halloween and was generally associated with it, maybe a suit styled after an old abandoned possessed suit of armor? it can a have nice green possessed glow around the edges, etrigan's gloves? i distinctly remember seeing them in the protector's of magic stronghold and thinking "wow those would look amazing.", ares' regime boots from injustice? i kind of like those. but if nothing else the trigon horns would be awesome ;)

[IMG]
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

more blood is good.
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Only if it means I get to team up with Raven to kick his butt again. :)
    • Like x 1