Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Eve YouTuber

Yes that will be perfect! It will look really cool.
  2. TankIsLoveTankisLife Level 30

Has anything suggested in this thread even made it onto live? If so how many? I would hope its not like 1 style per 147 pages :( cause ive seen some amazing suggestions and haven't seen any of them in-game
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes. We get new styles with every new episode/event.
  4. Megzilla Developer

Lobo was a big win. Mera's crown and outfit have been suggested but I think they happened because that is how our content got laid out. We are working on some other cosmetic stuff that has been inspired by this thread. We are also working internally on getting into a better position to address player requests. It is a slow process but we are getting there. It's a balancing act among DC, internal bandwidth, tech, content, etc.
    • Like x 7
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

So, there is a chance we can get beards to be part of skins instead of hairstyle? I would also be interested in revamped animal skins...

Anyways: I love what we are getting recently and am excited what comes next. Especially the seasonal styles have increased in their uniqueness (forest spirit is so very different!)
  6. L T Devoted Player

[IMG]

New 52 Teen Titans styles.

And for special bonus points... A Danny the Street base item!
    • Like x 1
  7. Wiccanx New Player

Bombshell styles hair and outfit for women and men.
    Better hair styles in character create or at least some to buy on market place.
    Whips and Lariats as a weapons chose.
    plant based vine type costume for men.
  8. Wiccanx New Player

tails as waist option.
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

do a litte tease for what costume were getting with the titans, no one needs to know you can goahead and pm me it ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. X13-KING Well-Known Player

You could fill a Time Capsule with new suggestions for Hawk/Thanagarian items ;). The Gear Capsules could have the Nightmare Hawkman sat with matching weapons. The Collector's Capsules could have collections for Earth 2 Hawkgirl, and New 52 Hawkman styles. For a third collection you could make a new Material. I'm thinking a metallic material with effects similar to the Negativeand the Enhanced Speed Force Material Speed-Metal. Like energized Nth-Metal. The for the Epic item you could give us a Henchmen/Backup Trinket that summons a group of ManHawks or Thanagarian Warriors. It might be cool if the Trinket summons ManHawks if you're a Villain and Thanagarian Warriors if you're a Hero. :D
    • Like x 1
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

You lost me at “time capsule”
    • Like x 2
  12. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Time Capsules are essentially loot boxes filled with different items of a certain theme. Right now the Assassin Time Capsules are still dropping. This is just my suggestion for a future Hawk/Thanagarian themed Time Capsule.
  13. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Let me rephrase, goofball. I stopped reading at the phrase “time capsules”.
    • Like x 2
  14. X13-KING Well-Known Player

My apologies. I only suggested it because it seemed like the only way to get all those Hawk/Thanagarian items. As much as I truly wish they would make Thanagarian DLC episodes. The likelihood of it actually happening is tragically low. :(
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

It’s still a possibility. Also, for the most part, time capsules have been related to whatever DLC was out at the same time (Paradox being one notable exception - unless it was a subtle hint at a possible Metal-related DLC in the future).
  16. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'm pretty sure Paradox was more of a tie-in to DCUO's anniversary. Given how the emblems and the collections seem to be mostly base on in-game content.
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Well, yes, but the anniversary was also tied in to Earth-3. So it could be a hint towards possible upcoming Metal, since that’s the gear style it contained.
  18. Sasha Savira New Player

Magical girl, mecha, anime ninja style for male, and female, more fur types, maybe some scale mail designs.
  19. TankIsLoveTankisLife Level 30

Fair enough! I just wish things would come out faster... but i understand, it is a process, unfortunately lol. I'll just be waiting impatiently and keeping an eye on this thread for some more styles! :)

Cheers!
    • Like x 1
  20. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

I have personally always wanted to see a doctor/scientist style lab coat. :)
    • Like x 3