Spring Sale 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 7, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Spring Sale 2018!

Spring is here, and so is the DCUO Spring Sale. During the sale all Suits, Styles, Base Items, Weapon Styles, and Legends are 40% off. Give yourself or your base an in-game makeover, and save while you're at it.

The sale ends at 11:59PM PT on May 13, 2018. Excludes Krypto.

20-Pack of Stabilizers with Bonus!

Also in the marketplace for a limited time is a special 20-pack of Stabilizers. This pack comes with the expected 20 Stabilizers AND an additional four unlocked Assassin Time Capsules. Stock up on Stabilizers and get more.

Bonus ends at 11:59PM PT on May 13, 2018.
    • Like x 14
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Fantastic!
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
  4. Eve YouTuber

Sweet. Might get some stuff!
  5. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Meeps, you owe someone a beer... or three.
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

inb4 replays and respcs arent on sell. but all honestly looks like a good sell
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

Hmmm, I may or may not grab a couple of base item-packs.... I wonder if it's worth waiting for the actual Summer sale instead though.
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

This time there's materials though, that might get people to participate in the sale more.
    • Like x 3
  9. L T Devoted Player

Yeah. What they said.
    • Like x 1
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding \o/
  11. SnEaKs New Player

I wonder when they're going to hold a membership sale, I've been lurking watching the updates but have been waiting for a sale to try the game out again.
    • Like x 1
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’m going to borrow something Megz said on the AF3 livestream:

Super cool!
  13. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Usually around Xmas so you've only got 210 days to wait. Unless they skip a year, then it'll be 575 days.
    • Like x 2
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Haven't been in today yet...anyone know if inventory/bank/broker slots are in the mix? I know they are not listed the the add, but am hoping they might be in 'base' items....hope, hope.

Reinheld
  15. IamINC Dedicated Player

16. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Well dang it Mepps!! I'm real glad I bought a bunch of stuff last night... Lol ;P
  17. DarkAya Dedicated Player

All great except I was hoping for some replay badges since we live in 'style unlocking' era o_O

EDIT: wait a minute..., Champions Material pack for 1080 DBC? Here I come!
    • Like x 1
  18. Black Eneas Active Player

Ok that's good glad replays are not on sale after I bought so many of them for style unlocks although I could buy more.
  19. rimvader Well-Known Player

Seems Bank slots, Shared bank slots, and character slots did not make the 'discount' cut.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

This is not the sale you've been looking for. Move along.
    • Like x 3