Wedding bells...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by velvetsanity, May 1, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

So, anyone who reads Batman comics (or has been paying attention to certain of my other posts/threads) knows that Batman and Catwoman are engaged. Well, DC let slip that the wedding takes place in Batman #50, after which Selina will have her own title/series again.

Can we please please please do something special for this? Even if it has to wait for Valentine’s Day, I would *love* an event where we get to help with preparations and even attend the wedding. :)
    • Like x 7
  2. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Wedding Dress and Tuxedo styles please
    • Like x 7
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Better (and in keeping with my ‘CatBat Wedding Song’, a bridal catsuit and a BatTux, please :D
    • Like x 3
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i dont think its what these guys meant but kind of.

5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It ain't gonna end well, remember when Batwoman got engaged and was going to get married to her girlfriend? DC shut that down real quick with the excuse that good things don't happen to the Bat-family

Add in the fact Kitty gets her own title back kinda tells ya everything you need to know, don't it
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

The only thing bringing her title back tells me is I won’t have to buy Batman to see what she gets up to.

Also, I don’t care how hellish married life proves to be for *him*...she loves him, and she’s a *cat*, not a bat. The ‘c’ makes all the difference in the world (not to mention the nine lives). If they ruin the wedding for her, make mine Marvel :p (this engagement/wedding are literally the *only* reason I’ve bothered to get caught up on Batman comics. I’m putting up with reading about him for *her* sake. No Batman will ever again come close to Adam West’s portrayal :p) What happens after the wedding, well, that’s a different story.

I already know being married to her is going to get him into all sorts of trouble. Harley and Ivy are her best friends, after all.
  7. Eve YouTuber

Well Maybe we can celebrate it in the next Valentines Day. With Posters, Catwoman's Dress for female characters,
    Wedding inspired base items, etc.
    • Like x 2
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"It better be a long wedding, cause it's gonna be a short honeymoon." - Dark Helmet 'Space Balls'
    • Like x 3
  9. Do Your Googles Active Player

I think Batman marring Catwoman is a mistake. Is there going to be a public wedding or a private ceremony? Who is invited? It put's Batman's secret identity at risk. How does Bruce Wayne explain marring a known harlot?
  10. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Selina Kyle is a very famous, rich and involved in a lot of philanthropy, she is no stranger to Gotham's wealthy scene. So it wouldn't really be a surprise that Bruce Wayne would marry her.
    • Like x 1
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Most likely if dcuo does something related it would be in the pipeline already. Main reason monthly episodes were okayed by DC.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

She's also the head of a major crime family
  13. Controller Devoted Player

14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

That’s been over and done with for a long while - don’t forget, Diana also dated Clark at one time.