Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreameagle2 Level 30

Well i just made it through the 12 pack i was gonna drink with my league. Guess i'll go to the store n get another, WALKING NOT DRIVIG, its just down the road but if lucky, be back on when back, fingers crossed
  2. Controller Devoted Player

I'll let Bats serenade us until the update is over with his classic tune:

• Like x 3
  3. xaocel Level 30

So what are you still doing here? :p
  4. Starlighty New Player

Is the game still offline?
  5. King Smoker Well-Known Player

my condolences to all the people that have the day off and were looking to play dc and get extra marks.
    • Like x 1
  6. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I have zero issues with the game being down for maintenance since it's needed and there absolutely nothing I can do to make it go faster.
    Right now I'm enjoying reading all the kids with their first world problems, having a beer and watching Lost in Space on Netflix (it's a really stupid and predictable show, but I started watching it so might as well finish it).

Thanks for asking thought.
    • Like x 1
  7. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Well, today may have sucked waiting for our chance to earn double Atlantean Crowns or buy that rare aura on an Alt ,with replay badges, that we've setup in anticipation of todays update, but sadly , for those of us on the US PC/ PSN servers, we cannot. And so to all my comrades in misery I say .... Netflix still works! Good morning , Good evening and Good night!
  8. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

..the movie or the original series?....
  9. Starlighty New Player

[IMG]Has the game already been released from maintenance or do you still have to wait a few hours?
    • Like x 1
  10. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

the revised approximate according to Mepps is 430 ish pacific...
    • Like x 1
  11. JDunk1971 New Player

What's the deal with the PC servers still being down? Are they down until such time as all the servers are operational?
  12. BZ12 Active Player

I ate four hotdogs at lunch
  13. lukket4334 New Player

AWESOME lol just waiting for the servers to come back online xD
  14. TANK3000 New Player

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.. ;-)
  15. TheDrone Well-Known Player

Once you log in, I suggest you transform into a zombie and destroy some hot dog carts.
  16. xaocel Level 30

fsck sucks i guess. :D
  17. Simple-Man New Player

so im sitting here thinking and i just noticed my left hand is slightly bigger than my right one ... is this genetic? please answer i have 2 kids that could be suffering from the same illness
  18. arcfussion Well-Known Player

He's referring to the new netflix series... "Lost in space." It's very slow at the beginning but it gets better.
    • Like x 1
  19. xaocel Level 30

Is it the notti hand that`s slightly bigger??
  20. Selkie New Player

I liked the last five minutes of it.... and all the scenes with the robot.... so... maybe about a half an episode worth of cuts were interesting to watch. The rest of it was just kind of... meh, and formulaic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.